Chapter twenty six

Hey there guys!! We are coming closer to the end of this book! Ik..ok I'm sorry for the short book...but I want to know what you guys think about me writing a trilogy I have been planning for two years now...I think I should go for it! Tell me what you all think by commenting below. I appreciate all of your comments, and am ecstatic when it comes to almost killing my character. I especially love reading your responses. It makes me laugh so hard during lunch, at school. My friends, are all like,

" What has Hazel done now?" I'm clutching my electronic to my forehead, and squealing, every single time I see a comment when you guys read that I almost kill a good character! Thank you for making my day!

Okay, so my school ends in about five days. EEEP!:P im so excited for summer! Anyways, this summer is going to be busy for me, and I'm probably not going to be on too too much. I might update every morning still... Or before I go to bed. But bear with me, because this book will finish very soon. Maybe for the heck of it, I'll make super long chapter, and then the book will finish? I'm kinda excited for this book to finish, because then I can move onto the trilogy I have been deleting so many times. But I know, that since you guys support me, I'm gonna be able to do it! I did it with heartbeat, and I did it with ship at sea. Now going to reclaim the Pirates' land, will be over, and I can move on to more exciting stories! All thanks to you guys!! Now moving on...

The rest of the Pirates, and men come from the deck, downward, and let out yells of joy when the see Leo standing all by himself. Captain pushes past everyone.

" Why the bloody hell didn't you get better sooner?! Why now? Didn't you know how worried I was?" He glares at Leo, before smirking that smirk that makes smile. " UGHH, I'm just glad your alive. Now, go eat something. You've starved yourself for weeks." He shoves Leo towards me.

" Go! I don't want my baby boy to starve to death now!" he then glares at me. " Make sure he eats a lot."

I nod my head. I pull Leo to the area where we keep our rations of food.

Inside, it is very dark, with one oil lit lamp. It swings from the low ceiling, and hits me on the head.

"Ow," I say, rubbing my head." That hurt!" Leo looks at my forehead. He chuckles.

" You have a bruise, the size of a peach, on your head. Imagine if that thing swells. It'll be the size of a peach!" He continues to laugh. I glare at him, before adding sweetly,

" Well, at least I wasn't throwing up everywhere, including on the love of your life."

He smiles, but frowns.

" What?" I ask, paranoid.

" You aren't the love of my life." Leo says

" Who is, then?! Because, I love you! You said you loved me! "

He starts to laugh, but then becomes serious again.

" The love of my life, is my mother." I frown, as he continues to laugh. " Now how on earth did I throw up on my mother?! She's dead!"

His face becomes solemn, and I stop smiling. " Leo, why not we get you something to eat? Does chicken and rice sound good?"

" Sounds grand." He says, with no emotion in his words at all.

That conversation, definitely , did not go the way we both wanted.