2.

The night was quiet. Visenya was about to sleep when someone entered her room.-"Jace? Luke? What happened"? She asked in a sleepy voice.She was used to being visited by her brothers many times in the evening so that they could sleep together.-"Someome stole Vhagar!"Jace said quickly.-"What?Who?"At first, she didn't even understand what they said.

"Baela and Rhaena went to the dragon pit to find who took her." Said Luke in a worried voice.-"What? We have to go there to help!"Visenya quickly climbed out of her bed and they quietly slipped out to the room and hurried to dragonpit. Fortunately, no one noticed them.

When they got there they saw Baela and Raena.-"What are you doing here. This is not safe". Visenya said as she took Baela's hand.-"Aemond took our mother's dragon."Rhaena said with a worried look.Visenya got angry at this sentence. How dare he take Laena's aunt's dragon. She knew that Aemond wanted a dragon, but she didn't think he would be able to do that.-"It's him!" Said Baela causing Visenya to turn.-"Its me." It was Aemond.
Vhagar is my mother's dragon-Rhaena said She said angrily.-"You're mother is dead Vhagar has a new rider now."Aemond said approaching us.

"She was mine to claim."Rhaena yelled.-"Then you should have to claim her.Maybe You're cousins could find you a pig to ride.It would suit you."Aemond yelled back.

Whit those worlds all her broke loose.
Rhaena rushed forward clearly meaning to attackt Aemond.He blocked her, pushing her to the ground.Then, before Aemond could recover Visenya punched him in his face.Hitting him so hard that he nearly fell to the ground.Once he was up again, he didn't hasitate to hit her back.-"Come at me again and I will feed you to my dragon."He yelled.-"Cannibal would kill Vhagar first. He didn't get his name by chance. I wonder which of our dragons would survive."- She yelled back.The last part told him sarcastically.

......
Visenya was seven years old when she got Cannibal. Like Aemond, she didn't have her dragon, so she decided to get one for herself.In the evening, when no one was watching, she slipped out through the secret passage opening from his mouth. At first, she didn't plan to claim Cannibal, but one of the smaller dragons.But she got lost in the dragon pit and found him by accident.She started singing to him and slowly approached him. Then when Visenya was sure she got on his back and they flew away.-
......

The kids jumped into a fight.Aemond broke Luke's nose. Then Visenya pushed Aemond to the ground and went to Luke. He didn't pay attention and Aemond held a stone in his hand.She turned away from Luke and saw that Aemond was holding a stone in her hand, with which he wanted to hit Baela.But before he would have managed to hit her Visenya stepped in front of Baela and the stone brushed his right temple.She started screaming in pain.Now her face was bleading.

When Visenya turned back, she saw Beala Rhaena and Jace kicking Aemond on the ground. But Aemond quickly pushed the others away.
Then he reached up and grabbed Luke by the throat.-"You Will die screaming in flames Just like You're father did.Bastards."Aemond threathened.
My father is still alive!Luke practically whimpered.-"He doesn't know.Does he?Lord Strong"Aemond brought the rock back to his side.Visenya was in pain so she didn't noticed that Jace pull a dagger.

Visenya closed her eyes so she wouldn't see what was about to happen. The next thing he saw was Aemond lying on the ground clutching one bleeding eye and yelling.Then the guards ran in and grabbed her and Aemond.

..........

"It will heal, will it not master?"Alicent asked.-"The flesh will heal,but the eye is lost,you're grace".The master answered.Visenya was sitting on the other side, her brothers and grandparents were standing next to her, and one of the masters was sewing her temple.Corlys held his granddaughter's hand to try to ease the pain.-"Don't worry, it will be and soon." Corlys said in a soothing voice to Visenya.

Not a minute after that her mother and Daemon arrived.-"Oh my little love."Rhaenyra looked at her daughter and ran to her.-"Who did this to you? Are you alright?"-Her mother asked worried.-"I'm fine mother.Don't worry."-Visenya replied.-"Who did this?"-Rhaenyra asked the people in the room.

"They attacked me"-Aemond yelled

"He attacked Baela!"

"He broke Luke nose!"

"He stoled my mother's dragon!"

"He was going to kill Jace!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Enought"Viserys yelled.-"Where were you-Alicent went to Aegon and slapped him"Ow!What was that for?"Aegon wined holding his cheek.-"That was nothing compared to the abuse You're brother suffered while you were drowning in you're cups,You fool!-Alicent yelled.

"He called us bastards" Luke said to his mother. Queen Alicent paled.Visenya looked into one of Aemond's eyes full of hatred.She thought he deserved what he gotKing Viserys turned his had to the boy.-"Aemond,is this the truth?"Aemond tore his eye from Visenya.-"You believe the worlds You're son assailant?Our son has been mained-!"The Queen yelled.-"It was a regrettable accident"Rhaenyra snapped back.-"An accident?My son lost an eye!"Queen Alicent raised her voice.

Visenya didn't pay attention to what happened after that. Her head was throbbing and dizzy.The next thing he noticed was that her mother was in the middle of the room with the Queen.Visenya got up from her seat but couldn't stand on her feet and fainted. The last thing she remembered was the scream of the queen.
After that, everything went dark.

-------

Hi.I hope you like this story..Tell me what you think.