9

Aemond was training with Ser Cole when saw Visenya walking towards the training yard. He thought this was the perfect opportunity to annoy the girl.

"We'll continue later Ser Criston." With that, he put the sword out of his hand and approached Visenya. When Visenya saw Aemond, she rolled her eyes.Aemond caught Visenya's arm and locked it with him.

"What the fuck are you doing?"she nervously tried to get out of Aemond's grip."I don't understand what you mean, lady." He annoyed her.

"Let me go,you brat." Visenya said.

"Everyone is watching us in the courtyard. Don't think that I will embarrass myself in front of others by not greeting my betrothed properly."He said.

As soon as they entered the castle, Aemond released her.

"Fuck you,Aemond."She scoffed.

"You will,my lady."He said whit a wicked smile.

Aemond's face was slapped by Visenya's hand.

"You will never, ever touch me Aemond Targraryen.Never...You fucking brat."She shouted at him

"We'll see, niece...Are you waiting for the wedding? Because I'm already planning how to kill you."He said with a grin.

"Trust me, you'll die first." She said and ran her index finger along the man's jaw

Aemond grabbeb her hand.

"Just don't let it be the other way around. I would never want such a stubborn and unbearable wife."She scoffed

"And I would never want a husband whose nephews took out one of his eyes.Pathetic"She laughed coldly.

Aemond pushed Visenya against the wall and squeezed her neck.

"Do you think I wouldn't kill that bastard brother of yours if I had the chance?"Aemond tightened his grip on Visenya's neck, which made her gasp for air.

"I hate you"she said in shaking voice.

Visenya could hardly catch her breath when they heard a voice.

"Oh my dear brother. I finally found you.Otto asked you to come to him. I think it's better if you don't wait, we know what it's like when he's nervous."It was Aegon.

Aemond suddenly released his neck and left. Visenya fell to the ground and tuched her neck gashped.

Aegon walked up to her and offered his hand which she accepted. Surprisingly he wasn't drunk.

"Thank you uncle."She said

"No need to thank me."He said with a wicked smile.

"Where are you...that is, how...are you here?"She tried to understand how you got here so quickly.

"How did I get here so quickly?" She nodded. "Simple. Secret doors."He said the last part in a whispering.

They started walking side by side

"I don't want to sound rude, but how come you're not drunk?" She was really curious. This is the first time he's seen sober.

"My mother forbade me today from all kinds of alcohol to dinner." He said sarcastically.

"And how long have you been listening to your mother?"She knew that he was not used to listening to his mother.

"I'm not used to it.The main thing is variety." He winked.

"You are incredible."She laughed.

"Thank you niece"He smiled at her."If you excuse me now I have to go." He kissed her hand and left.

Visenya watched Aegon leave and thought that she had misunderstood him. If he is not drunk, he is completely normal.

Sh went back to her room and fell on her bed. But she couldn't do that for long because there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"She sat up on the bed.

"Prince Daemon Targraryen, princess." Said the guard from outside.

"Let him in."She said

As Daemon entered, Visenya stood up.

"Why did you come?" she asked.

"I heard about the conversations you had with your mother."He leaned against the wall.

She rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't a big deal, we just not got along a little bit." She did the same thing as his stepfather.

"She didn't want to hurt you. She wasn't the only one who didn't take it so well". Visenya laughed humorlessly.

"Her? Unbelievable." She held her head.

Daemon noticed the marks on her neck and started walking towards her. Visenya didn't understand what she is doing.

"What Are you doing?"She asked.Daemon grabbed her hair and pushed to the side so that he could see her neck better. She tried to push his hand away but failed. He was stronger.

"What happened?"He asked angrily

"Nothing"She said

"Who was that? Aemond? I'll kill him."He started towards the door, but before he could go out, she stood in front of him.

"Although it's quite tempting, you won't kill anyone." She said calmly.

"You can't be serious. He hurted you. He'll pay for it." He was very upset.

"Please father." Daemon froze.This was the first time when Visenya called Daemon Father.She hugged him,which surprised him even more, but he hugged her back.

"I'm fine."She said.

When they parted,Daemon grabbed Visenya's shoulder.

"If he touches a hair of yours one more time, he will regret being born." With that, he left.

"Dont tell mother please."She shouted after hím.

Daemon went back to his wife and his chamber.

"How did it go? What did she say."Rhaenyra attacked her husband.

"Good." He sat down at the table and poured himself a cup of wine.

"What did he say?"Rhaenyra asked

"We didn't really talk.....Visenya called me father." He said with genuine surprise.

"She loves you Daemon."She said whit a big smile.