8

After angrily running out of the dining room, Visenya started walking in the castle. She didn't know where she was going, as she hadn't been in the castle for a long time. She soon realized that she was lost.
As she walked, she saw that the door of one of the chambers was half open. She thought she would go in and see who was there. As she opened it, she saw her aunt Haelena with her children.She knocked on the door.

"Come." The voice came from inside. Visenya opened the door fully and closed it behind her.

"Haelena. I hope I'm not disturbing you." She spoke with a half smile.

"Visenya? Of course not, come in. A good company always good"Her aunt beckoned with a kind smile.Visenya sat down next to her.-

"How are you? We talked a long time ago.I hope you are having a good day.s" She could have sworn that Haelena was the most normal of the greens.

"It's boring. I'm alone most of the time. I don't really have anyone in my company, apart from my children. And how are you? What's life like in Dragonstone?"
Haelena asked, interested.

"Actually, nothing new. I'm with my brothers a lot. But believe me, it's just as boring there as it is here." Visenya answers.

"Oh...I heard about your and my brother's engagement. I hope you will be happy with him." She said happily.

"I couldn't say I'm happy." Visenya said dejectedly.

"Why? Maybe you love someone else? Or he doesn't treat you well?" She was interested.

"Your brother is arrogant, disgusting, and keeps insulting me and my family. I will never love him." She said a little angrily.

"He is a little difficult, as you know. He is kind to me and to the children as well. He always visits us and asks me how we are. Sometimes he even reads to the children.you just have to get to know him. He's not a bad person, believe me." Haelena said reassuringly.

"Thank you....But if you excuse me now, I have to go." She stood up from her aunt's side.

"Of course, just go. I hope we'll talk again." Visenya nodded and left the room.

She didn't believe what Haelena told her. That Aemond could be kind. At the time she was very bored. Se didn't know what to do,so he went to the dragonpit to his dragon. Canibal was a wild dragon so they couldn't lock him up. So he was out in the open and went where he wanted.Like Vhagar.When Visenya saw her dragon lying on a stone, she smiled.

"Hello my boy"She said Hight valaryan.Canibal got up from the stone and went to Visenya. She stroked the side of the dragon.

"You know yesterday I got engaged to the man I hate, Prince Aemond."She got on the back of his dragon."Fly Cannibal."

The beast growled and took off with Visenya on its back. She didn't even remember how much she missed flying. How the wind blows into her hair, feels the breeze on her skin, and how she can forget all her worries for the time being."Dracarys"Visenya said.
Cannibal grunted and obeyed his rider's orders.

.......

When Visenya went back from dragon riding she met her mother.

"Visenya, my dear."She smiled at Rhaenyra her daughter.

"Mother."Visenya smiled back at her mother.She knew what she wanted to talk to her about.

"Let's take a walk. Please." She said and took her daughter's hand. Visenya didn't object, they started walking.

"What do you want to talk about, mother?"Visenya asked

"I know you're angry with me now that I agreed to your engagement with Aemond." She said sadly.

"You're right, mother. I hate him and you know it. And you even agreed to it."She replied nervously.

"I know and I'm sorry.I didn't meant to hurt you.Believe me I didn't want this either."She was sorry

"But you did mother.You also knew that this would be my death sentence. And don't say that it was the king's order and you didn't want to go against it. You could have done it, but you didn't."She said with tears in her eyes.

"I didn't want to marry Leonor either. But look, I'm happy now. It can happen to you too. Look on the bright side."She said sadly.She knew this would not comfort her daughter.

"didn't use that excuse. I didn't want this. I wanted to be free."She said loudly.

"If you had done your duty and not gone against me, you would now be a lord's wife and not Aemond's.And don't act like it's my fault because you did this to yourself.I dissapinted at you."Rhaenyra regretted it as soon as she said it. She saw the betrayal and disappointment in her daughter's eyes.

"Thank you for the clarification, mother." With that, she stormed away from her mother.

"Visenya, I didn't mean it that way." Her mother shouted after her.

Visenya ran up to her room and slammed the door of her chamber behind her. She slid down in front of her door and began to cry.She knew that the death sentence of her life was signed with this.She saw a piece of glass in the corner of his room and picked up on the floor. She started turning it in her hand and then did what she had always done when she was in pain.

.......

Aemond was on his way to his mother's chambers when he saw Visenya storm into her room. He wondered what was wrong with her but ignored it.
As hestood in front of his mother chamber, he knocked on and went in.

"Mother." addressed her politely.

"My son. What is the reason for your visit?" Alicent asked and stood in and went of her son.

"What good is this engagement? Why do I have to marry her? You hate black people mom and yet you agreed to it. Why?" He asked his mother waiting for an answer.

"Strategy, son. If we have one of Rhaenyra's children, she won't do anything to us" She enlightened her son.

"But I hate her."He said.

"That doesn't count. You have one thing to do, to put a child her, nothing else. If you like it or not. You can be a man with whoever you want. And I have to admit, Visenya is not ugly either.It will not be difficult for you to do your husbandly duties."She said.

"Hmm...I understad mother.If you'll excuse me now." Aemond took his mother's hand.

"Of course."She said smiling.

With that Aemond left his mother's chamber.