14

At his mother's request, Aemond went to find his betrothed. He found her in the library. She was sitting on a chair in the corner with a book in her hands. Visenya was so engrossed in reading that she didn't even notice that someone was approaching her.

Aemond approached her from behind and leaned down to her ear." What Are you reading?"he whispered.

At that Visenya turned to him."Oh fuck"

"You're scared." He declared and started to move away from her.

No,I'm not. She closed the book and put it on the table.

"Hmmm.." Aemond rolled his eye.

What Are you doing here.She asked with crossed hands.

" You won't believe it, but people go to the library to read. I know it's shocking." He Teased her.

"That's strange. I didn't know,you could read." She said with a cute smile on her face.

Funny.But no matter how much I want to kill you, I want to make an alliance with you." He leaned against one of the bookshelves.

"What alliance?" She frowned. She didn't understand what was going on. It smelled like a trap.

"My mother doesn't want us to continue to embarrass the family in the court." He explained." Our parents don't want this to reach the king's ears."

She laughed coldly." Why not? Then he would definitely consider this marriage thing."She also stood up.

"No matter how much we want to get rid of the other person, we can't show it in the court". He doesn't like it either.

"Then what do you suggest. Every single time I see you, should I jump on your neck? Or maybe play the little girl in love? Surely not." She said the end with complete scorn.

"That's what I said. Let's just pretend we don't hate each other anymore in the court, But when we're together, no one can see." His gaze darted between her mouth and eyes.

"How do you know that I would ever want to be alone with you?"She felt her breath on her face.

She didn't know what this but she would have kissed him most heartily. Aemond bucked her hips and pressed her back against the shelf.

They did not move from each other. Rather, they leaned closer to each other. There was barely a few millimeters of space between them when the door slammed open with great force, as a result of which they suddenly moved away from each other.

"Oh brother,niece.What a suprise."Aegon came through the door.

"What are you doing here?I thought you hate books."Visenya asked confused. She still didn't understand what happened before.She was in shock.

"I just walked over and then I heard some noise and looked in. I hope I didn't disturb anything." Says with a dirty smile.

"I was about to leave." Aemond stormed out of the library with that.

Visenya just looked Aegon.

"I saw."He said.

"What?"She asked back.

"you two almost kissed." He said smiling

"No, that's true. Nothing happened.Why would I kiss him?I hate Aemond."She was nervous and panicked a bit

"Try telling yourself that"He just smiled more.

"By the way.Why are you here?"She tried to change the subject.

"Here are the best rumors." He picked up a wine bottle from the table and poured it in.

"What?" She didn't understand. Why in a library.

"Although everyone thinks of me that I'm good for nothing and just drink all day, I'm a pretty good observer.I know everything that happens in this castle. The secret tunnels helped me a lot."He Explained.

"And why are you telling me this? I am the enemy."She asked with crossed arms.

I know you wouldn't say anything, because "you can use some information at any time, and you will be able to use it.You wouldn't want anyone to find out, this could be one of your weapons against anyone."He was like they were just talking about the weather.

She was too stunned to speak. She wouldn't have thought that about Aegon.

"How did you...."She started

"As I said. I'm a good observer." He downed the rest of his wine."See you later." And he left Visenya alone there.

CONTINUE...I hope you like It.