22

Visenya nrm understood what Daemon was referring to, so she went back to dancing and drinking. Hours had already passed when she retired.She was tired and drunk. She began to untie her hair and take off her clothes. She couldn't stand on her feet properly.

She got into the warm bed and blew out one of the candles so that there was only a little light in the room. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

A few minutes later, she heard the door open." It took a long time." She mumbled half asleep but no one answer. She was about to turn to see who came in when a hand covered her mouth and they held her hands.She tried to scream but couldn't. Three men stood in front of her in court armor. She hobbled but the men's caught him. One of them spoke.

"This is sent by from our prince."He pulled the covers off Visenya and suddenly he was above her.She was panting and hobbling but he caught her leg and started to unbutton his pants.
she knew what was going to happen. Tears started stinging her eyes as soon as she felt the man in her.

She started sobbing as she felt the pain. She doesn't know how much time passed. She just lay there and her tears flowed. The man stopped and spoke.

" You're next." Visenya heard them laughing mercilessly. She couldn't even move. The other man also held her down and started what did to the first.She closed her eyes and tried to shut out the outside world. She suddenly felt him release her and fall off her.

She opened her eyes and saw Aemond killing the last man with his sword.When Aemond saw her looking at him, he tried to get closer to Visenya.

"DON'T. DON'T COME CLOSER!"She shouted and cried.

"Visenya please"He tried to get closer to her, but Visenya jumped out of bed and tried to stand up, but fell to the ground from the pain.he went closer to her, but Visenya leaned against the wall. Aemond crouched down in front of her.

"I'm sorry I didn't come earlier. But now I'm here. Let me help you.... I didn't hurt you..... I swear."he held out his hand to her. Visenya didn't bother to speak, just looked him.
She doesn't know why, but she trusted him. She took hold of Aemonde with trembling hands. He quickly pulled her into a hug and Visenya burst into sobs. Aemond held her tightly in his arms and began to soothe her.

"Shhhh. Everithing is alright."He conforted her.

"I'm ruined"She said in a broken tone.

"No you don't.You are strong...Come. You'll feel better if you take a bath." He put her in his arms and they stood in front of the steaming water.

"You allow me?"He pointed to her nightgown. Visenya nodded.

"I need words, love." he told her.

"Ye... yes." She raised her hand and let hofgy Aemond pull off her nightgown.Aemond only looked at her face, no matter how much he wanted to look down, he knew it would only get worse for Visenya. He held her and lifted her up and put her in the warm water
He saw Visenya begin to rub herself so hard that her skin was red.

"Don't hurt yourself,love.Let me"he took it out of her hand and began to gently rub her skin.

As soon as he finished, he wiped Visenya and put her nightgown on her. He took her out to the room in his arms. When he noticed that there was blood everywhere and even the corpses were there, he took her out of the room and into Visenya's old room.

Fortunately, there was no one in the corridors. As soon as they entered, he put her on the bed and covered her. She was about to leave when Vosenya took her hand.

"Stay." She said softly.

Aemond nodded and took off hi. clothes so she was only wearing his pants and this shirt and lay down next to her.

Continueee.....I hope you like it.What do you think?