16

Three days have passed since the family dinner, which means that the wedding is today. The whole castle is getting ready, as are the various nobles arriving.
Everyone was waiting for this day, except for the two protagonists. Visenya and Aemond tried to avoid each other for these three days, which they succeeded in. They only saw each other at joint meals, although they ignored each other even there.

Visenya got up when her mother entered her chamber. "Darling, it's time to get up. You still have to get ready. We're late anyway." Her mother stormed into her room.

" I don't want it.Marry someone else that cunt.She pulled the blanket over her head.

"Visenya language." She pulled the covers off her daughter.

Rhaenyra went to the door and opened it. "Tell the maids to come." She told the guards standing in front of the door. They nodded and left.

"I don't want it.I hate him"Visenya said with a grin

"I'll be fine." She sat down next to her daughter

" I strongly doubt that."She frowned

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to. You can live the same as before, just in another place. You can visit us anytime."Shee stroked her hair.

"Even you don't believe this, mother."She said

"Just because Daemon and I don't support this marriage doesn't mean it will be bad. The king has a reason to believe that you will be good together."She is quite afraid but she knows that the king would not want to harm Visenya.

Before she could say anything, there was a knock on the door.

"Come." Rhaenyra spoke and got up from the bed. Five maids came in and they all bowed.

"Then I'll go now. I'll leave you to get ready. If you need help with anything, just message." Visenya just nodded to Rhaeny and walked out the door.

Visenya got up from her seat.

"The bath is ready, princess." Said one of the servants whom Visenya remembered.

"Rose,right?"She asked with a smile.

"Yes, princess"She said with a shy smile.

She went into the bath chamber. She sat in the water until it cooled down.
When she finished and went back to the room, she sat down in front of the table so that the servants could do her hair.

"From tomorrow, Rose less will be my personal servant, if that suits you." Visenya said.

"It would be an honor, princess."Rose said

......

After a few hours, they were completely ready. She looked immaculate.The dress was white, with a thin gold stripe on the hip.The cloak was also simple from the neck to the chest and had gold embroidery on both edges.

Just as she was about to leave the room, the queen entered the door.
Visenya didn't bow to the queen and didn't receive her the way she should have. Instead she looked at the devil.

"You look beautiful Visenya." Alicent spoke after a while.She gave her a soft smile.

"Why are you here your majesty? Maybe I can help you with something?"She asked with folded hands. She didn't smile back at Alicent.

"This was sent by Aemond. I wanted to deliver it personally." She handed her a wooden box. Visenya looked at the box with narrowed eyes, but after a little hesitation, she took it.

" Open it". Visenya looked at Alicent, as she did not trust the queen.She was too kind.

As soon as she opened the box, inside was a beautiful blue sapphire necklace.She found it hard to believe that Aemond had sent this.She ran her fingers over it and then looked at Alicemt, who was looking at the necklace with as much surprise as she was.

"can I help you"?the queen asked in her usual harsh voice.

"No need, I'll take care of it." She said and put the box on the table

" Would you like anything else, my queen? If not, then I want to get ready."She frowned.

"The ceremony starts in an hour, don't try to run away and try to arrive on time."With that, she left Visenya alone.

Visenya thought a lot about how she could run away, get on Verminator and leave this place and never look back. But she would never do that with her family.

She walked to the door and said to the guards." Call Rose, my maid, here." She said to the guard standing in front of her door.

"As the princess orders."With that, one of the guards went to find said person.

After a few minutes, Rose was there. "Princess. She bowed.

"As I said my name is Visenya. She smiled at her. Would you put this on for me, please?"
She pointed to her necklace.

"Of course prin...Visenya."She put the neklance on her.

"Thank you.I have a question."She said

"What is it?"Rose asked.

"Is it true that the guard was reinforced? And why?"She knew the choice, but She was still interested.

"Can I be honest?" She asked shyly. Visenya nodded.

"The queen said in the morning that the princess cannot leave the castle. And that we must not let you run away. If you does, she will behead us all.Please don't punish me for my impudence."Rose was scared

"I'm not punishing you, I asked you to tell the truth. Thank you for your honesty."Visenya smiled kindly at her.

."Would you like anything else princess?" The maid asked.

"No,you can go now."She said

Visenya was sitting on her bed and lost in her thoughts. She was thinking about many things. Especially about what will happen after the wedding and what kind of hell she will have to live with those she despises the most.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock, which signaled that it was time. She got up from the bed and started walking down the corridor to the great hall, and the guards followed her. The closer she got, the worse feelings seized her. She froze

"I can't do it..I can't"She panicked. She was about to turn back when a hand grabbed her shoulder

"Calm down. Everything's fine." When she looked up he saw Daemon.

"You can go now, we'll follow." He said in a commanding voice.

" But my prince the queen..... "The guard couldn't finish because Daemon interrupted.

"I don't care about the queen, if you don't leave now, you won't live to see tomorrow."He treathened them.

"I don't want to get married. I don't want to live here. Can't we go back to dragonstone? please." She begged her stepfather as tears welled up in her eyes.

She had cried twice in her entire life in front of people. When Leonor and Harvin died
She had promised himself then that she would not allow others to see her as weak. She had broken that promise now.

"Believe me, I don't want this, and neither does your mother. But you are strong enough to endure this. And if you can't take it anymore, you know how to use the sword, and you know herbs quite well."He winked az her.She smiled a little.

"Thank you. I didn't want to show weakness."She said pulling herself out.

"Everyone has a bad day.And you are not weak.... Come on. Are you ready?" He held out his hand to her, which Visenya accepted and they went to the great hall together.

I hope you like It.Tell me You're option.