20

Visenya went in front and Aemond followed. As soon as they arrived in the dining room, all eyes were on them.Not caring about the questioning looks, they sat next to each other.

"Sorry for the delay, They held us up." Visenya looked pointedly at the queen.

"No problem."Alicent brought a bitter smile face.

"How was your night sister in law?"Aegon leaned closer to her so that only Visenya could hear.

"If you call me one more time, I'll rip out your tongue"'She said with complete calmness.

"I'm sorry to hear that you're in a bad mood. The night wasn't so good then, I guess."He said with folded arms. Before Visenya could answer, Aegon sat back properly in his chair.Visenya saw something mischievous in Aegon's eyes, but she didn't know why.Aegon cleared his troat.Everyone looked at him.

"Visenya, my dear sister-in-law. Would you come dragon riding with me? Of course, only if your husband doesn't mind."Aemond clenched his hand, which Visenya noticed. She knew that his brother's question had upset him so much, but she joined the game.

"I would love to.It's been a long time since I've seen Cannibal." She smiled, and Aegon just winked at her.

Aemond couldn't explain it, but he got nervous when a man approached Visenya. He knew what his brother was like and what he was capable of. He...was jealous of any man who just looked at him. She was his. No one else's.
No one said anything more at breakfast. Everyone sat and ate in silence. As soon as they finished, Visenya went up to her room.She closed the door and looked around for the rider's clothes.

She couldn't find them anywhere.Not having a better idea, she began searching through Aemond's clothes for a smaller shirt.She found one. Luckily it wasn't green, but black. She put it on and added riding pants and a pair of boots.
She put her hair two small braids. As soon as she was ready, she walked out of the castle to the dragon pit.
She stumbled into Daemon in the middle of her walk.

"Where are you going Visenya?"he asked with his hands folded.

"Aegon and I are going to dragonpit. But I still wanted to go to Cannibal." She said.

"What is this clothes on you?" He looked at Visenya and then raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't have my riding clothes in the room. I think Alicent has a hand in that too. As in everything else."She rolled her eyes. She didn't like the queen, and the queen didn't like her.

"I see.Then have a good flight. If you happen to accidentally knock Aegon off his dragon."Visenya laughed at that.

"I don't want to make the greens angry with me... at least not now." She gave Daemon a quick kiss on the cheek and left.

As soon as she reached the dragonpit, she found Aegon there.

"I thought you weren't coming anymore." He spread his hands, smiling.

"They held me up on the way." She smiled back.

"What is this clothing you are wearing?" He frowned.

"Your dear mother disappeared my clothes, so I need to them." She pointed to herself

"I understand. Can we go?" He pointed to the cave where the dragons were.

"Yes"They started walking.Aegon went to his own dragon as did Visenya. She smiled when saw Cannibal r.

"Hello, my beauty." She sroked her dragon." I'm sorry I've been here for a long time. Don't be angry that I haven't come to you recently. I promise I won't do this again."Her dragon walked out of the cave and Visenya followed. Aegon was waiting for her outside on Sunfyre's back. Visenya also got on Cannibal back.

"Fly Cannibal "She said to her dragon who immediately took off. Aegon also followed her. They both flew beside each other. The dragons were also playing. They were out for a long time and it was getting dark when they landed. Visenya laughed and was happy. As soon as they landed, the dragon guards started to approach Cannibal.

"Let him go. He will go in if he want." Visenya said to the guards who stopped.

"But princess. The queen's order..."She didn't let him finish.

"I don't care what the queen says.My dragon is not a slave. He goes in when he wants. He has his own decisions." Visenya started to get nervous. She didn't like being told what to do. Next to her, Cannibal growled at the guards.

You heard the princess.Let her dragon go" Aemond appeared next to her.

"But my Princ e the queen"He cut him off

"If she says no, then no. I hope you understand. I don't want anyone to get hurt."Aemond treathened him.

"As you wish my Prince."Hé bowed and left.

Visenya turned to Aemond.

"If you expect me to Thank t. I won't. Anyway where is Aegon?" He looked around and scanned Aemond's face.

"He headed back to the castle. He missed the wine. I didn't expect you to thank you. I know you're incapable of it."He looked deeply into her eyes.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?"he raised his eyebrows.

"Your mother made sure mine were missing "She turned her nose up.

"I like my clothes on you." He looked at her.

"Was this meant to be a compliment?" She asked with her hands on hips.

"Even better without clothes." He smiled mischievously. Visenya's eyes widened. She couldn't react to him.

"It's getting late, we should go back." With that,Aemond leaved Visenya with her thoughts.