23

Aemond stayed with her the hole nightbut he couldn't sleep, so he watched as Visenya slept peacefully next to him. He just though. Visenya, unaware, began to turn around and shout.

"NO!..NO!...PLEASE! "She yelled. Aemond didn't know what to do. He never had to wake someone up from a nightmare.

"STOP!...PLEASE!...STOP!"She begged.Aemond began to shake her to get up, which succeeded. Visenya sat up without realizing it and gasped for air and looked around. Aemond wanted to comfort her but he didn't know how to do it. He had never seen Visenya so broken before.He reached for her hand, but Visenya stopped him.

"Please don't touch me if you don't want me to kill you." She looked at him. Aemond saw in her eyes that she wasn't kidding. Defensively, he raised him hands and slid back.

"Are you Okay?"He asked worried.

"Im fine.Dont worry.Dont pretend You care"She said.

"If i weren't care, I wouldn't ask. You had quite a traumatic evening and I saw it too. Don't think I'll forget what I saw and did."Visenya felt guilty. Aemond only wanted to help and she threatened her.

"I didn't even thank you for saving me.Thank You Aemond."She give him a little smile.

"You don't have to thank me.Can I ask You something?"Visenya hesitately nodded.

"Do you know who Send them?"He was angry.

"No.No I don't.They said This is for their Prince."She explained and doesnt wanted to remember.

"I Will find that prince.And I Will kill him.Slowly."Aemond was angry. He clenched his fists but there was no emotion on his face.

They heard a knock on the door and realized it was already morning. It must be one of the servants. Visenya flinched at the sudden voice.

Aemond got up and opened the door. He couldn't believe who he was facing. Daemon. He wasn't afraid of him, but he respected and wanted to be like him. Last night he pulled the plug on him.

"Get out.I wanna talk to my daughter."
Daemon said with a warning in his voice.

"I'd rather stay." Aemond said.

" Don't want me to repeat myself, nephew. Out. Now." He put his hand on dark sister.

"You can go,Aemond.I Fine."Visenya sat on the bed. She didn't want any bigger conflicts than there are. Know that Daemon will decapitate him in the blink of an eye if he doesn't get out of the way.

"You sure?"Aemond looked at her. He don't care if Daemon sees everything.Visenya nodded and Aemond went out the room.

Daemon started to get closer to Visneya but when he wanted to touch her, she pulled away from the touch.

" Don't touch me."She said barely audible. Daemon looked at his daughter confused and anger flashed in his eyes.

"Tell me.What did he do to you?I Will kill him."Daemon said frustrated.

He did nothing.

"Dont lie to me Visenya.I know You."Daemon raised his voice.

"Im sorry...I'm Really sorry."She sobbed and started crying.Deamon looked at her with wide eyes.Visenya went closer to him and hugged Daemon. He hugged her back even though he didn't know what was happening.

"Shh..Tell ne What happened."She just cried harder.

Some time passed when Visenya calmed down and began to tell what had happened.

"In the evening, when I came back to my room, I went to bed and... I thought it was Aemond.. But... but guards came and...grabbed me. I was drunk and I didn't have a knife... they. .there were three of them. Two of them raped me."Tears falled from her eyes.

"Oh sweetheart."Daemon coudnt believe him ears.

"Aemond saved me."She said.

"calm down. I have to go now. rest Visenya. Daemon kissed her forehead and left "his room. He was very angry. He wanted to kill them.... He started looking for Aemond.

........

A week passed. Since the incident, Visenya stayed in her room and did not let anyone in. Not even Aemond and Daemond, too. Rumors began to spread in the palace about what might have happened to the princess.Aemond told everyone she is sick. But if they only knew...