21

Even in the evening, Visenya thought about what Aemond told her at the dragon pit. How she could understand what he said. And why she felt strange when he said that to her.The queen arranged a ball for the evening in honor of Aemond and Visenya. As the king's condition worsened, it was ordered that the celebration could only last for two days.
She never liked big events, especially when she was the center of attention.

In order to get Aemond out of trouble, Visenya decided that she would look like never before.

THE DRESS

it was not an ordinary outfit

it was not an ordinary outfit. She braided the top part of her hair and let the rest down.She looked like a Queen.As soon as he finished, he started to go to the ballroom. As soon as she got there, all eyes were on her.But she could only approach one person. Aemond.

He was watching her from the end of the ballroom. Visenya could not tell what she saw in his eyes. Hate or desire. She just smiled to herself and continued down the hall until she reached Aegon.

"You're playing with fire, dear Visenya."Aegon handed her a glass of wine, which she accepted.

"I'm just testing how far I can go." Then she drank from the glass.

"Just look. He is deadly jealous. By the way. You look really majestic. This dress highlights your features."He winked.

"Thank you Aegon."She winked back

You know, I noticed that you became close to each other. I also dare to say that you two started to have feelings for each other.Visenya winced at this statement.

"It's not true. I still hate him."She grimaced.

" You know hate and love are only separated by a speck of dust....You know what would make him even more upset? If you went dancing with someone.It would drive him completely crazy."with that, he drank the rest of his wine.

"You are not right."She still denied it, even though there was truth in his words.

"Oh really? I didn't hear that on your wedding night." She turned towards him in shock

"Our rooms are not far from each other"He explained.

"I need more wine." With that she stormed off. The worst part was that she didn't remember anything from that evening.

She almost reached the table when a strong hand pulled her to an unseen corner. It was Aemond. Visenya's body was stuck between the wall and Aemond.

"What are you doing? "she asked looking into his eyes. She tried to free herself from his hands but Aemond held her tighter.

"What am I doing? What are you doing, Visenya? "he looked into her eyes.

"I don't understand what you mean." She fluttered her eyelashes innocently.

"With this dress, you attract all men's eyes to you." he looked over her.

"I didn't notice. Maybe that was my plan. Who knows?"She pulled yourself out.

"Don't make me mad love.”" He cupped her chin.

"Don't fucking touch me"She tried to pull her head away but he wouldn't let.

"Oh. that's not what you said in the last night."He leaned closer to her and their faces touched.

"Let me go"she whispered. She didn't know why, but  couldn't find her voice. Her heartbeat and breathing sped up, and just hoped that Aemond wouldn't notice.

"I can feel how your body reacts to my closeness. You try to deny it, but your body won't let you." He kept whispering and started to pull up her dress.

"This dress just makes me want to rip It off and fuck you".Visenya could neither move nor speak, she only breathed harder.Their mouths were only millimeters apart and his hand was already on the inside of her thigh when they heard someone clear his throat.
They quickly pulled away and looked at Daemon.

"Get out of here or, I'll cut off that disgusting hand of yours and shove it down your throat." Daemon looked at his nephew with deadly eyes, who just quickly walked away.

"how long have you been standing there?" he asked with a red face.

"I've wanted to kill him for quite some time now. "He said.

"It's..umm. I drank too much. And he didn't even touched me."she tried to explain, but couldn't.

Really?So I'm blind?He is our enemy". he asked angrily.

"I know.Im totally in controll."She said but couldn't looked in his eyes .

"I hope you know what you're doing,Visenya. I raised you smarter than that. Don't let them manipulate you."He said and stepped closer to her.

"I wont.I Just had some fun."She smiled.

"He will broke you're heart."He said.

"I don't have feelings for him."She turned her noses up.

" you two are blind." He sighed and left.

Hello.Do you liked this chapter?Would you like to have pictures in it at other times? I look forward to your answers.😁