10

Visenya was talking in the garden with Haelena when they were suddenly interrupted by a voice.The two of them got along very well together. It's been almost a week since the blacks arrived and they talked to each other almost every day.

"One week. The wedding in a week."It was Alicent, and Aemond followed behind her.

"What?Why?"Visenya nervously asked back and got up from the table where she was sitting.

"The king's order. In a week, you will be Husband and wife."Alicent pointed to them

"Great."she said with a frown on her face.

"This is very good news"Haelena said with a smile.

"My dear Haelena, come let's leave them alone for a while. They must have a lot to discuss." said the queen. Haelena got up and left with her mother. So there were only two of them left.

"Oh, aren't you happy?"Aemond mocking.

"What for? To be the wife of a one-eyed man in a week? No, not really."Aemond stepped closer to Visenya, which made her take a step back

"You're lucky that my brother saved you last time, otherwise we'd be preparing for a funeral instead of a wedding."He said Hight Valaryan

Visenya moved her lips closer to his ear."Don't play with fire Aemond, you can easily get burned."

With that she left.

Aemond didn't know what was that feeling What he felt, but he knew he wanted to kiss her.

Visenya stood in front of her parents' chamber and went in.

"A week? Seriously? How could you agree to this?" The girl stormed in.

"Visenya? What are you talking about?" Daemon frowned.

"That's what I wanted to tell you, Daemon."Rhaenyra said.

"What is it about my dear?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"I have to marry Aemond in a week.This the king's order." She said nervously

"This is exactly what I wanted to talk about. My father said that I want to officiate the wedding between his son and his granddaughter. This is his last wish." Said her mother, stroking his belly.

"This is my life. You could have told me not to find out from the queen." With that she stormed out of there.

Visenya met Jace and Luke in the corridor.

"Sister. You seem tense. Are you okay?" Luke asked suspiciously.

"Of course, only our mother kept something important from me."She said.

"What was it?" Jace asked.

"One week and wedding" She laughed bitterly.

"Oh."that was all the two boys could tell her. They didn't know what she wanted to hear and what she didn't, so they just listened to their sister in silence.Visenya ushered her brothers into her chamber and closed the door behind her.

"I don't understand how the king was able to do that, seriously. When we were little we hated each other and he knew that too. Aemond called us bastards. Now he think that we will love each other."She snapped.

"I don't think grandsire meant anything bad. He just wants to bring the family back together." Luke explained.

"says the boy who took out his son eyes."he snapped to him but ahe soon regretted it when she saw him lower his head.

"We all hate Aemond. And while we'll never forget what he said to us, Gransire doesn't know that.But we all know that you could kill him at any time with either a weapon or poison. So you don't have to worry, sister."Jace said.

"You're right....I'm sorry luke.I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm just a little stressed."She said rubbing her forehead.

"Get the stress out of yourself. Go to Cannibal or train or.." Before Jace could continue, Visenya interrupted.

"I have to go now, if anyone asks,say I'm resting.Cover me..please."With that, Visenya pushed the wall in her chamber and disappeared through the secret tunnel.

Luke and Jace looked at each other. They didn't know what was going on in their sister's mind. They loved her but sometimes she was unpredictable. And they knew that too. She's not fun to mess with.

Visenya reached the servant's room through the corridor. She looked around and when she saw that there was no one there she ran to the chamber of one of the servants. She walked over to the box and took out a dress that probably belonged to one of the servants.It was quite poor, but it suited the purpose. When he turned to leave, there was a girl standing at the door.

"What is the princess doing here?" She asked with her head down.

"What is You're name?"She asked the girl.

"Rose,princess."She replied.

"Is this your dress Rose?"She pointed to the dress in her hand.

"Yes princess."she looked a little scared.

"You don't need to bow to me, stand up straight."The shy girl raised her head and looked at Visenya.

"I have a name too. You don't need to call me princess." She said with a pleasant smile on her face.

"Yes.....Princess Visenya." She said with a bow.

"Rose, is it okay if I borrow your dress? I'll bring it back, I promise."She said to her

"Of course Princess. Forgive me for my question, but why do you need a maid's dress?"She asked as fearfully as if her death sentence had been planned.

Everyone has heard of the cruel girl who claimed the Cannibal.Visenya walked towards the girl, who took a step back in fear, and gave her a bag of gold.

" I want this to stay between us, Rose. No one can find out, not even the queen." The girl just nodded

"Oh,and if you call me princess again, I'll cut out your tongue .My name is Visenya. Did you understand?"She asked with complete calmness in her voice.

"Yes pr....Visenya."Rose said.

Whit that she left.She walked back to her room and changed into her servant's clothes. She put a small knife in her boots. She pulled the cloak over her head and She left the way she came.