13

Visenya was very happy that there was someone outside of her family in the castle who she liked. After the Starks arrived and the servants escorted Cregan and his sister to their chambers, Visenya also went to hers.

She decided that she was going to train, so she put on her coach's clothes, braided her hair loosely and headed down to the training ground.

When she opened the door, she found his stepfather."Daemon." She closed the door behind herself and left, and Daemon was walking beside her.

"Don't do anything stupid Visenya"He said all in a serious tone

"I don't understand what you mean, I didn't do anything". She knew very well what he meant.

"Don't act like you don't know." They stopped and looked into each other's eyes.

"Now comes the father daughter conversation?" She crossed her arms.

"You know very well why I'm saying this, don't you?"He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, I know. But what they don't know won't be revealed. Right?" She continued walking.

"Just be discreet."He left with that.

As Visenya reached the training yard she took out a sword.

"Isn't that too rough for a princess?"Visenya turned and smiled.

"Isn't a northerner too hot for the weather?" She asked back, then they both laughed.

"Sorry princess"He raised both hands.

"Visenya.My name is Visenya,not princess."She turned the sword in her hand.

"All right...Visenya. But then my name is Cregan."He held out your hand which Visenya reciprocated.

"I thought we are already beyond the basics.....Anyway how do you like the castle?" She asked.

"It's quite spacious, let's say a little harsh for me and there are a lot of Hightower colors."He said honestly

"We both agree on this. This place is not what it used to be.""She said

They started walking side by side.

Years before,everything was much easier. He put his hands behind his back.

"Yes, that's true. We're not just kids having fun anymore. "She looked at him.

"No one can know what happened in the past but us." He winked and she smiled.

"Actually, I wanted to ask if you had some time, could you give my sister a few swordsmanship lessons. Since you are also a woman."He asked her.

"Of course I'll help. I love your sister. It's good to have some company." She said with a smile.

"Thank you princess."He said

"But right now there is no one I can train with." She threw a sword in his hand.

"Just so you wouldn't regret it." He turned the sword in his hand.

"Never."She said with a wicked smile

Meanwhile, Aemond watched from the window as Visenya and Cregan talked and laughed with each other. Even he didn't know it, but it bothered him that they were so close to each other.

"What are you looking at so much, brother?" Aegon went closer to him to see what Aemond was doing.

"None of you're business Aegon."He said but didn't look at him

"Oh, I see. It's bothering you." He said, enlightened. At this Aemond looked at him.

"What?"He asked confused

"That the dear Visenya is looking for another man's company instead of yours." He smiled smugly.

"Thats not true."He said in a harsh tone. Although his brother was right, he won't admit it to him.

"Everyone see how you look at her."

"How I looking at her"?He asked confused

"Like someone who wants to devour him with his eyes. Although I have to admit, She is quite eye-catching." He leaned against the wall.

"She's not that ugly." He turned to Aegon.

"Not ugly? She looks like a goddess. You can't deny that."Aemond rolled his eyes át him.

"But if you don't, I'll satisfy her." He shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't you dare touch her." He said threateningly.

"oh, someone is jealous." He laugh.

"Fuck off."With that he left his brother.

"I'm just saying that our mother is looking for you." He shouted after him.

Aemond went to his mother's chambers and knocked.

"Come." The queen spoke.

"Mother." Aemond closed the door behind him.

"I'm glad you coming here so quickly.
There are things I want to discuss with you."She motioned to her son to sit next to him.

"What would it be about?" He sat down.

"The whole castle is talking about the fact that you and Visenya fell at each other's throats.The constant word battles and the dinner last time showed us in a rather bad light. It wouldn't be good if more rumors spread."She said to her son.

"What do I care what they say. Their word is worthless against ours." He said coldly.

"Don't do this,Aemond.I don't want this to reach your father's ears."She started to get irritated.

"It was all his idea.I never wanted to marry that bastard."His eyes were dark.

"End this my son. Don't let me hear this again. The wall has ears." She raised her voice.

"Hmmm.."Aemond almost laughed.

"I don't care if you kill each other, but you do it in such a way that no one sees it. Is that understandable?"She asked.

The queen knew they hated each other, but she didn't want any more strife with the blacks. She and Rhaenyra weren't as hostile since they were here, and she wanted to keep it that way.

"Fine mother, but it would be better to communicate this to her as well." He was emotionless

"Then you will tell him."She said

"Hmm.. Very good."He said

"I don't want any problems at dinner.We have guests"She said and stood up."I hope you stop this soon." With that she left the place and left Aemond alone.