19

In the morning, both Visnenya and Aemond woke up to a great noise. Before they could realize the situation, they saw the beadle and a septa in front of their bed.

Viyenya quickly sat up and pulled the blanket over her more tightly. "What the hell?"

"May I know the reason why you broke into my room early in the morning?" He also sat up and looked at his mother.

"We came to see the newlyweds and see how the wedding went."the queen spoke with her fingers crossed and beckoned to the septa.

"Princess. Will you allow me?"The septa asked.

Visenya looked puzzled at first and then remembered last night. She was nervous. Both herself and Aemond.

"Couldn't you leave us alone? The morning after my wedding night, I have to wake up to find two people standing in the room. This is more than insulting, and the question is humiliating."She snapped.

"this is the usual order, Visenya. This is not for you to decide. Aemond, my son, please tell your dear wife not to be so childish." The queen turned to her son, who had been sitting quietly trying to process what happened yesterday.

"I share one with my wife, my mother. It is not appropriate to break into the room without our permission in the morning. By the way, my wife is covered only by a sheet, ​​so please leave." Aemond said with complete calmness in his voice. Although he was quite angry inside, he didn't show it.

"But your Prince. I need to see if the wedding night is successful." The septon spoke with his head down.

"Then wait while we get dressed." He started to lose patience.

"My son..."She couldn't finish because Aemond interrupted her.

"If you want to know if you're successful, ask the servants who passed by my door....Now please,go."At that, the queen and the septa also left the chamber. Aemond and Visenya looked at each other.

"Just so you know what happened last night,It Will never happen again. And I'll add that I only slept with you because I drank a lot of wine."Visenya explained herself and messed with her hair.

"I don't know if you are aware of it, but I would never touch you with a clear mind." He grimaced.

"But whatever. We did our duty."Visenya got up from the bed, the blanket was still on and picked up her wedding dress from the floor.

"Seriously? Why did you have to take it apart?"She showed Aemond her dress, which were torn.

"Just to remind you, you told me to rip it off you, not the other way around."He looked into her eyes.

"it's too early for me. I'll go to my chamber. "In the meantime, she took one of Aemond's clothes.She was about to step out when Aemond spoke from behind her.

"This is our room now. "He had a victorious grin on his face.

"Excuse meg,what?" She asked in disbelief

"Our parents thought we should be in the same room for the first couple of months. Like newlyweds." He explained.

"You're just kidding, aren't you?"She asked in shock.

"Look, your clothes are there."He pointed to a corner of the room.

"Seven hells.Fuck"She cursed and went to her things and opened the top of one of her boxes.

What are you doing, love?Intrigued, Aemond watched as she was mixing plants.

"Dont call me that...Its moon tea."She didn't even look up, she just continued making the concoction.

"Why do you making moon tea?"Aemond asked

"because I don't want to have children, especially not with you. Plus, what happened yesterday, as I said, will never happen again."She said

They stayed silence for a wile then she turned to Aemond.

"Cheers."She drank the potion in the vial in one gulp.She grimaced at the taste and looked at Aemond, who was very amused by his wife's distorted face.

My clothe look very good on you. He looked at her. She was wearing a black shirt that reached to the middle of her thighs because she was much smaller than Aemond.

" You are very funny." She started packing her things back into her trunk and then took a dress and went behind the screen.

"I don't understand why I can't look at you while you dressing.There's nothing I wouldn't have seen." He teased her.

"Don't you want to shut up or cut out your own tongue? I'd have fun with it." With that, she stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself.

She was wearing a dark blue dress with a deep neckline. The bottom was covered with black lace and she had a matching black belt with the emblem of her house on it.Strangely, she didn't take off the necklace she got from Aemond, which he also noticed but didn't say.

"You look stunning."He said with a grin.He had to admit that she was very attractive in that dress.He couldn't think of anything but how good it would be to tear it off.

"Funny"Visenya turned to Aemond who was still lying in bed but already dressed. He didn't understand how he managed to get dressed without noticing.

"Can we go to breakfast? I'm starving." You could hear the squeamishness in her voice.

She doesn't even understand why she asked him, because she doesn't even care what he says, so she left the chamber without hesitation and headed towards the dining room. Aemond followed her.