4

The blacks were already sitting in the carriage and waiting to arrive in Kings Landing. Visenya asked her mother to ride on her dragon but Rhaenyra said no.
She justified it by saying that she wanted them to arrive together.

The journey was not long, but Rhaenyra kept asking her and her husband what happened to the suitors, to which they both answered jokingly and rolled their eyes at a few questions.

So far, none of the dem has dared to mention the detail that the one who defeats her in a fight will receive the hand of Visenya.Visenya broke the silence.

"Mother."she began softly.Yes my dear? She answered with a kind smile-"Daemon said that whoever wins the fight against me will get my hand."
Daemon laughed and Rhaeny and glared at her husband.-"What did you do? "She asked in a louder voice.-"Sly." Jace said with a smile.Before, Visenya could have answered the gates opened and announced their arrival.-"We will talk about this later."

With that he got out of the carrige,
Visenya and Daemon looked at each other whit an /I don't know what is her problem/ look then they followed Rhaenyra's example and they all went after her.When they got out, no one greeted them, which the two adults found humiliating. Rhaenyra looked at her children.-"Don't do anything wrong. Did you understand?"

Then She turned to Visenya.-"Understand?".Visenya rolled her eyes.-"Am I the kind of person who would do something what not fit for a princess?" Her mother raised an eyebrow.-"I will do my best."She said with a graceful smile.
Rhaenyra nodded to her daughter.-"We'll go to the queen now, while you go and rest." Rhaenyra stroked Jace's face and they left with Daemon.

Jace Luke and Visenya made their way to the practice field.-"You really don't want to get married, do you?" Jace asked jokingly. Never. I don't want to be the wife of some some cunt.-"you've become like Daemon."-Said Luke.-" I've been with him too much in training" They laughed..

"Smaller than I remembered" Jace said, looking around again.-" It's the same, only we got bigger."They walked over to the weapons. They both noticed that something was wrong with Luke.Hey what's wrong?He asked his little brother.-"Everyone starting at us"He said looking around.

"Try to not See them."She said Luke.
She also looked around and noticed that a group of people were watching them.-"Does anyone have a problem that they might want to share with us? Visenya shouted at the group of people. Then they all turned away.-"No one question me being at Driftmark, if I look like Ser Leonor Valeryon and not Harvin Strong."-He said quietly.-"It doesn't matter what they think"
Jace said to his little brother. He gestured towards a group of people who were standing in a circle. They also came over and watched someones fight.

Visenya saw Criston Cole but did not see the other side as a shield covered his face. She had to admit that he moved very well and held the sword quite well in his hand, Every step he took was considered.When the shield split, She saw the other person. It was Aemon, his childhood enemy. She examined his appearance a little more closely. His hair was much longer and a leather bandage covered his eyes.His body was thin, but you could see that he was muscular.
And she had to admit that he looked pretty good. But she quickly pushed those thoughts out of his head when heard applause.

"Well done my prince.You Will be winning tourneys in no time."Criston said proudly.-"I don't give a shit abaut tournyes.Nephew.....Niece....Have you come to train?" Then he looked at me.

"I heard that, the princess is very good at fighting. Wouldn't you like to come here and show us?" He pointed at me with his sword.-"I wouldn't want you to get hurt,uncle.You might as well lose your other eye." Said the last part in Valaryan."Maybe the princess isn't as strong as they say" he said sarcastically. She was angry.Although it's very tempting to kill you, I don't want any more strife between our families" Before Aemond could say anything, she was interrupted by the arrival of Vaemond Valaryon. With that, she and her brothers left, but took one last look at the half-eye prince.

She got into her room and lay down on the bed. After a while she got up, took off his clothes and took a bath. Then put on his nightgown and fell asleep.
The next morning was the day of the trial. She combed her hair and braid her half and put on a long black dress with red lace at the bottom.

Her neck had a deep black neckline, the hem of which was decorated with gold beads. Visenya liked provocative clothes because she knew how to use them to her advantage.
After she finished went down to the great hall where he was standing next to her family. She grabbed Jace's shoulder and smiled at him.

"Thought it is the great hope of this court
that Lord Corlys Valaryon Survive his wounds"Otto Hightower stood before the iron throne.-"We gather here for the grin thask of dealing whit the sucession of Driftmark.As hand I speak with the Kings's voice in this and all matters."

Visenya turned her head away from Otto and looked at the greens. Alicent controlled the entire empire with her father. She would have bet that Viserys didn't even know about this threat. Then she noticed that her uncle Aemond was looking at her.She looked away quickly and looked back to Otto.-"The crown Now hear the peticions"He sat down on the Iron Throne, which he had no right to.-"Ser Vaemond of House Valaryon."

Vaemon stepped forward from the crowd.-"My Queen.My lord hand."He smiled.Vusenya closed her eyes ,pinching the bridge of her nose and took a deep breathe.She didn't even listen to what Vaemond said, she only looked up when her mother spoke.

"As it does in my sons and my daughter.The offspring of Leonor Velaryon.If you care so much abaut you're house blood,Ser Vaemond you would not be so bold as to supplant It's rightfull heir.No, you speak for yourself and you're ambition."Rhaenyra cut of his speach.-"You Will have to chance to make You're petition princess Rhaenyra.Do Ser Vaemond The courtesy of allowing his to be heard. "The Queen Alicent spoke.A silence fell across the room and Vaemond turned to Rhaenyra.Visenya fought herself not to cut out his tongue.

"What do you know abaut the Velaryon blood princess? I could cut my veins and show it to you ,and you still wouldn't recognize it."Spoke Vaemond to Rhaenyra.-"I'd love to see. No one would stop you" Visenya said defiantly as she wanted to step forward but Daemon grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.

"I don't think a princess should talk like that whit a Lord."Vaemond said whit a smirk.-"I will decide how to speak.I don't need anyone's comments."Visenya felt Aemond's burning gaze on her but paid no attention to it.-"I suggest you keep quiet Visenya,Or the guards will remove you." Said the queen tensely.-"I hardly doubt that they would be able to remove me from here with their heads intact"She smirked.Daemon chuckled a little in himself. The queen did not answer,she turned away.Vaemond continued.-My Queen,my Lord hand.This is a matter of blood not ambition.I place the continution of the survival of my house and my line above all.I humbly put myself Before you as my brother sucessor....the Lord of Driftmark and Lord of the Titdes.

"Thank you Ser Vaemond."Otto nodded his head Vaemond slowly walked back to where he was standing.Next to princess Rhaena and Baela.-"Princess Rhaenyra you may speak for you're son, Lucerys Valaryon."Before Rhaenyra walked out, she looked at her children and smiled warmly at them, which Visenya returned

Continue....... I hope you like It.Tell me you're option.