5

Rhaenyra took a deep breath standing proud and began her speach.-"If I'm to grace this farce with some answer, I Will start the reminding the court that nearly 20 years ago in this very...."The silence romaed the hall.

The guards announced the arrival of King Viserys. He had changed a lot. He looked worse than Visenya thought. He had a golden mask on one face and was leaning on a staff. He walked slowly towards the Throne. Otto immediately stood up from the Iron Throne when he saw the King.
He walked slowly forward and didn't let anyone help him. When he got to the throne and tried to sit on it, his crown fell off his head. Daemon quickly went to help him and put the crown on his head when he sat down.No one dared to speak

"I must admit....my confusion.I do not understad why petitions being heard  over a settled sucession.The only one present...Who might offer keener insight into Lord Corlys wishes is the princess Rhaenys."The King said.-"Indeed You're Grace.It was ever my husband Will the Driftmark pass to Leonor Valaryon and Then his true born son Jacerys Valaryon.His mind never changed.Nor my support of him.As a matter of fact the Princess Rhaenyra Just infermed me of her desire to merry her sons Jace and Luke to Baela and Rhaena.A proposal whitch I hardly agreed."Princess Rhaenys Spoke.Visenya squeezed her brother's hand for support.

"Well the matter is settled.Again.I herrebly reafirm Prince Lucerys of House Valaryon of her to Driftmark, the Driffwood Thrones, and the next Lord of the Tides."-Said the Rhaenyra seemed Happy abaut it.Lord Vaemond Stepped in the middle of the hall again and start to speak.

"You break Law and centuries tradicion to install you're daughter as heir. Yet you dare to Tell me Who deserves the inherit to name of Valaryon.No I'm not allow It."He said upset.-"Allow It?Do not forget yourself Vaemond..Lucerys is my trueborn grandson.And you are not more then the second son of Driftmark."The King defeded her daughter.

"That is no true Valaryon.And certain not nephew of mine."Vaemond shouted.Pointed his finger to Luke.At this, Visenya pulled her younger brother behind her protectively.You may run You're house as you want,But you will not decide the future of mine.My house survived the Doom.And goods to be Damned I will not See it ended account of this......."Visenya held her breath She knew What he wanted to say.-"Say It"Daemon said to Vaemond.

Vaemond turned to the King.-"Her childrens....are BASTARDS!And She is a whore.And it wouldn't be surprising if her daughter became to her mother."He said proudly.Visenya looked at Aemond Who has a wicked smile on his face.

"I....will have you're tanguage for that."The king stood up from the throne and took out a knife. But before he could do anything, Daemon cut off his head and stood happily over him.-"He can keep his tonguage."Visenya said with a big smile on her face.-"Arrest him." Said the hand.-"No need."Daemon wiped his sword on his clothes,and Come back to us.

The king fell ill and was taken back to his room.In the end, everyone went back to the chambers.Visenya was also on her way, but on the way she met Aemond. She tried to ignore him, but he approached her-".How rude the princess is. She doesn't even say hello"he turned to Visenya. -"I'm sorry, but I don't talk to rats. "She said with a smile. Be careful, your tongue will be cut out Strong."Aemond smirked.-"Oh, don't let yours be cut out for insulting the princess." She said defiantly.I don't think I said anything....strong."Aemond said.

"Cunt"

"Bich"

"Rat"

they started insulting each other." Oh, it's amazing that the princess has such a fierce tongue."He said disgustedly." Do you want me to take out your other eye as well?" She was joking."bastard"Visenya turned off to him,and started to go back to her chambers.-"I hate you Aemond targraryen"She souted.-"This same feeling we have"He shouted back.

Although Aemond hated her, he didn't deny that she had become quite the attention-getter over the years. Her body was feminine and he even liked her hair. His nature captured him the most. She was no ordinary lady. He was smart and brave.

Continue...I hope you like this story