11

Visenya left the castle walls and went to look around the city.It was late in the afternoon, so the sun was already starting to set. She knew that this is when everything comes to life. There was a vendor on every corner trying to sell their goods.
Although she had to admit there were
creapy peoples.

She looked everywhere, but the place she wanted the most was to clear her head. So she headed for the pub.
As soon as she entered, all eyes were on her.She didn't bother with them, she just sat down at one of the tables in the corner and asked for a drink.

Aemond saw Visenya sneak out of the castle. He was curious where she was going, so he followed her. When Visenya entered the tavern, Aemond followed right behind her and sat far away from her so that she could not see him.Visenya sat down at the table and began to drink.

....
Aemond didn't know why, but he was worried about her and wanted to protect her in case something happened to her. He began to study her. Until now, it had never occurred to him how beautiful she was. Her long dark hair and her eyes. It hadn't occurred to him until now. Visenya one eye is brown and the other is purple.

He didn't even know how long he had been looking at her until he noticed that Visenya stood up from her table and started dancing to the music that was playing.She was not sober.

Visenya started dancing with a man, which made Aemond nervous. He moved closer to them so that he could keep an eye on her properly.The man's hand started moving up and down on Visenya's waist, which made Aemond's shoulders tense.
He wanted to go to them and pull the man away from her, but he didn't,he just watched them dance.

The man began to pull her closer and closer and began to take her upstairs and pressed her against the wall.

"Let me go." Visenya said but the man did not let her go.

she tried to take the dagger out of her boots, but the man was faster and squeezed her hand. That's when Visenya started to panic. But before anything could have happened Aemond pulled the man off her and cut his throat.

"Are you okay?"Aemond moved closer to her and examined her wrist, which had red marks from the squeeze.

"I'm fine."She yanked her hand away from him but almost fell back but Aemond caught her and held her close.

Visenya quickly pulled away from him."I don't need your help" she said holding her head.

"I just saved your ass. I deserve a thank you for that."he said with complete calmness

"Never.I will die first"She scoffed

" what's wrong with you strong." He pushed himself away from the wall and moved closer to her.

Their faces were only a few inches apart. Aemond thought about what her mouth might taste like.The girl went closer to kiss him but Aemond turned his head away. Viseny sighed dramatically.

"You're such a party-ruiner."She stuck out her tongue at him

He rolled his eyes at her and lifted the girl onto his back.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" She patted the boy's back.

"We are going back to the castle, someone will notice that we are not there."He said and they started to go back to the castle.

.....

As soon as they entered the castle, Aemond took Visenya to his own chamber as it was closer and there was less chance of them being caught.He threw Visenya off his back onto the bed.

"Ahhhhh"She shouted.

"Can't you be quieter? The whole castle will wake up." He said as he took off his cloak.

"I don't care."Then she jumped up on the bed so she was kneeling on it, smiling

"What are you doing?Have you lost you're mind?" He asked with furrowed brows.

He moved closer to her, which made Visenya pull him into the bed next to her.

"I don't hate you....brat." She said in the quietest voice.

Then Visenya turned away from him and fell asleep.

"You won't even remember this tomorrow." He stroked her face. He felt something I he didn't even know what.
....

In the morning, Visenya woke up with a headache. She quickly sat up on the bed and looked around. This was not her room. She didn't know where she was or how she got there, and then her eyes caught the boy who was leaning against the wall and he looked at her with a sneered smile.It was Aemond

"it was just time." He said

'Why am I here? And why are you here?"She was confused.

"Because this is my chamber."he said and moved closer to the bed.

Her eyes widened." What? Why?"

"In short, you was drunk and I brought you back here...But now I'm starting to regret it, strong."He teased her.

"I hate you." She jumped out of his mind.

"I don't think so."He said

"Cunt" With that she left the room.