3.

Eight years later

Visenya Valeryon was considered the diamond of Westeros. Over the years, she grew into a beautiful woman.She had beautiful brown hair that reached her hips.She had a graceful figure and distinctive Targaryen eyes.
She had a small scar on her temple that she got when the "incident" happened, but she could cover this scar with her hair.

After Leonor died, her mother and Daemon got married. At first, she did not get along well with her new father, but now she has come to love him quite a bit.

Every man wanted her hand and she got various offers from every Lord, but she didn't want to get married.But since she was already ten and eight years old, it would have been time to find a husband for herself.Over the years, Daemon taught her how to use the sword and told the mother that whoever defeated her in a fight would marry her.
Rhaenyra knew how talented her daughter was, so she didn't let her.

Rhaenyra let her daughter to choose her husband, so she invited all the Lords to choose the one her daughter wanted.
So all the noble men went to Dragonstone to win the favor of the young princess.

-"Do I have to do this?" Visenya asked and sat back in her chair.

"You have to choose a husband. This is your duty." Said his mother tiredly. Rhaenyra reminded her of herself.

"I don't understand why Daemon can't be with me instead, he would be a much better company." Visenya said and crossed her arms.

"Because Daemon would probably kill any man who dares to smile at you." She said and sat down next to her daughter."

I don't think it would be that big of a problem. At least there would be less cunt".She said jokingly.

"Visenya language"Rhaenyra said angryli.

"Im sorry mother."Visenya said and tried to act like she was sorry. Her mother just rolled her eyes.

" Then tell the lords that they can come."Rhaenyra said to one of the servants who nodded and left.-"The torture can begin." She muttered under his breath.

Lords from all houses began to introduce themselves.They are like Lannisters, Blackwoods or even the Starks.Everyone brought a gift to the princess, but none of the men won her favor. When they were about halfway there, Visenya couldn't take it anymore and went to get some air.

She meet Daemon on the way. -"Hello little princess."All with a small smile.

"Daemon." She said back.

"I see that the choice of husband is not going well."He said a sarcasicly.-"Don't make fun of my suffering."Meanwhile, she sat down on a bench.

"So tell me what happened to make you so upset?" He asked and sat down next to his daughter.

"I don't want to get married and I don't care about Lords or their ranks.Everyone sees me as a commodity that they can just buy.And if I'm going to get married at all, I want to marry someone I love.I know you want to say that nothing matters in a marriage except politics, but still."She said.

"I know it can be hard, but your mother only wants the best for you and your siblings. She just wants to protect you and she thinks a strong man will protect you. Even though she knows you can do it too."He told her.

"I know, but still. And I don't think I will choose a man who is the same age as my grandfather and is on the verge of death."Daemon started laughting.

"Come on."He stood up and offered his hand to his daughter.Visenya reluctantly accepted and waited for her father to take her.
Daemon led his daughter back to the great hall where the Lords were. He didn't pay attention to them, they just went to Rhaenyra.

"Daemon? What are you doing here?" Rhaenyra asked with a questioning look

"You can go my dear wife, I'll take your place from now on." He said and sat down next to Visenya.

" You're not serious about this, are you?" She asked seriously.

"You should rest, I won't kill anyone." He said and crossed his arms.

Rhaenyra knew it wasn't a good idea to trust Daemon with this but she didn't want to make a scene so she reluctantly left.

"So?Who is the next?"Daemon asked the Lords.A boy from the Tully house stepped towards.He seemed scared.Like everyone else.

"You can start." He says impatiently.

"Princess. My house can protect you from all harm. You will never lack for anything an....Before he could continue he was interrupted by Daemon.

"The princess is fully capable of defending herself and as far as I know, the Targaryen house does not suffer from a shortage. Or maybe I know wrong?"The boy didn't know what to say and just left.

The next person was a rather old man.

"Next"Daemon said.

"But my prince, I could not even speak."The old man said.

"You didn't think you could come here and ask for my daughter's hand in marriage at your age, did you?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"But my Prince Rhae...."he couldn't finish it.

"I will not let my daughter marry a man who could be her grandfather. I would marry her to a priest."He left too.After that came an 11-year-old boy.

"Princess I Will protect you if...."

"You're too young. Come back in five years...if she don't have a husband by then."-Daemon said looking at the girl at the last part.

Visenya enjoyed the show. She didn't even have to speak because her father arranged everything for her. He didn't find anyone suitable for her.Daemon found some fault in everyone, such as being too ugly, too old, too young, or weak.They were done soon.When he couldn't take it either, he declared that whoever could defeat his daughter in a fight could have her hand.

After all the suitors left, Visenya and Daemon headed to Rhaenyra.-"I really enjoyed it. Thank you." Visenya said happily.

"Nothing to thank me for."

Then they reached Rhaenyra.-"How it went?"She asked.

"I didn't kill anyone." he said as if she was dejected.

"We'll come back to that later, let's deal with that first." She then handed a letter to Daemon and began to read it.

"We have to go back. They questioned the demand my son." My mother said.

"We have to go Kings Landing?"Visenya asked.

"Tell your brothers to pack."Meanwhile Rhaenyra was stroking her belly.

Visenya never wanted to go back to Kings Landing again. She hated that place. But she knew she had to if they wanted to protect their family.And the last person she wanted to meet was her childhood enemy..... Aemond Targaryen.

Continue....I hope you like this story.

Tell me you're option