6

King Viserys called the whole family together for a joint dinner. Greens and Blacks together. Visenya knew that this would not end well. At first she did not want to go, but her mother persuaded her to be there.

Visenya put on a black dress, the bottom of which was decorated with gold beads. The top was red lace. For safety's sake, he put a dagger attached to his leg in case something bad happened.When she was ready, she left her chamber and went to the dining room.She met her brothers, Jace and Luke, half way, and they continued the journey together.-"You look beautiful sister."Jace complimented her.-"Thank you Jace."She replied.-"You make every man dizzy."Luke said humorously. Oh, very well, my brother,Although you are not ugly either, since you already have a bethored"Visenya said to her brother.

"We didn't even know about the engagement. We found out when you did, and believe me, we were very surprised." Jace defended themselves.-"I pretend to believe you. Anyway, Baela and Raena will make good wives. I hope you will be happy together."She said happily.-"You'll be coming soon, my sister, I hope you know. It can't be avoided." He said jokingly.-"I'll die first."-She said laughting.

They continued the rest of the journey in silence, but sometimes they joked with each other. When they were standing in front of the door, Visenya spoke.-"This will not end well." She said and took a deep breath and then they entered the door.Her brothers quickly took the place next to their betrothed, so Visenya had to sit opposite Aemond. The tension was clear because the greens were on one side of the table and the blacks on the other.

The king arrived not much later, with the
help of the servants, and sat down at the head of the table.-"How good It is....to see you all tonight....together."The king looked around the table.Visenya tried to ignore Aemon's gaze.

"Preyer Before We begin?"Alicent asked the King Who just nodded.Whit his consent Alicent lowered her head and began the prey.Visenya didn't really pay attention to what Grace was saying and neither did Daemon.-"And the Vaemond Valaryon may the goods give him rest."At that, Visenya and Daemon looked at each other and a small chuckle could be heard.

"This is an occasion it seems.My grandsons Jace and Luke marry their cousins Baela and Raena."Viserys started.
Visenya reached for her glass and filled it with wine, because she knew it was good can't stand this evening in her right mind. The next thing she noticed was that the king stood up.-"It booth gladdens my heart and fills me with sorrow to See these faces around the table"Visenya smiled reassuringly at her grandfather.The king took off the mask from half his face, which made the whole table shudder. His face was covered with ugly wounds and he had no eye.

"My own face is no longer handsome one.... If Indeed it ever was....But tonight I wish you....to see me as I am.... Not Just a king....but as you're father.Youre brother....You're husband... and you're grandsire..Who may not seems....much longer among you....Let us not ill feelings in our hearts.The crown cannot stand strong if the House Of The Dragons remains divided."Visenya felt Aemond's eyes on her, but she did not turn towards him.

"But set aside our grievances.If not for the sake of crown...Then for the sake of this old man Who loves you all so dearly."After that the king sat down and Visenya poured herself another glass of wine. Rhaenyra stood up and greeted Alicent and vice versa, surprising everyone.

Visenya turned to Aemond and they exchanged a deadly look.
She noticed that Aegon was whispering something to Jace that she couldn't hear.
Jace hit the table and stood up, causing Aemond to rise from her seat as well.She buried her face in her hands so she wouldn't see what happened next, but Jace greeted our uncles.-"I would like to announce an enganed" Visenya turned her grandsire.-"Between my son Aemond Targraryen and my granddaughter Visenya Valaryon."Visenya's eyes widened as she looked at her mother and Daemon, who looked as surprised as she was....

"What?"She asked amazed.-"That's a great idea, right Rhaenyra?" Alicent said.-" As you wish, father." Rhaenyra said with a fake smile.-"But my king I didn't plan to get married." I said shyly.-"I remember your mother said the same thing when you were young." said the king happily.

I looked at Aemond and asked her for help with my look, but he didn't seem to care-"I would like a thoast Baela Rhaena and Visenya."Haelena stood up.-"They Will be married soon. Its not so bad, mostly just ignores you....Exept sometimes when he is drunk"She looked around and sat happily back in her seat.-"Good"Otto said to his granddaughter. The king waved to the musicians who started playing. Jace got up from his seat and went to his aunt and asked him to dance, which she accepted.

Everyone had a good time, only Aemond and Visenya were the ones who sat alone. Visenya started to feel as if everything revolved around her.She was drunk.The king fell ill and the servants took him away.
Everything went well until the servants placed a pig in front of Aemond. At this Luke laughed, which made Aemond slap the table and stand up.

"Final tribute.To the health of my nephews and my niece.Each of them handsome,wise..........Strong."He said the end with a smile.-"I dare you to say that again"Jace said with a serious face.-"Why? Don't you think yourself Strong?"

Jace started walking towards Aemond and punched him in the face, but he didn't seem to really hurt him. He turned his face back to Jace and pushed him to the ground and started laughing darkly.Meanwhile, Luke wanted to help his brother, but Aegon slammed his face into the table.

Visenya quickly got up from the table and approached Aemond and pulled out the dagger from under her skirt. She pushed him against the wall and held the knife to his throat.-"Stop!"Alicent shouted.-"Do you think you're funny?"she asked, pressing the dagger closer to his throat.At that Aemond turned their position so now the dagger was at Visenya's throat.-"I don't know what you're thinking,niece." He said humorously.

At that, Visenya kicked his leg, which caused Aemond to sway a little, but he quickly regained her balance, so Visenya had enough time to take the knife from him and brought him down to the ground, so she was now above him.-"Do you think it's funny to humiliate my family? Do you think so?" She said nervously and now he buried it in his neck so that a little blood started to flow from there. Alicent and Rhaenyra in the background screamed them to stop it.

At this, Aemond lowered her head, causing Visenya to fall backwards, so now Aemond was on top of her and pinned her hand to the ground.-"You're weak princess.And It's not appropriate to treat your future husband like that.''Visenya sneered at that.

" I'll kill you first, Aemond Targaryen."She said  humorlessly. -"Princess, we'll see which one of us survives." Visenya took his hand out of his grip and slapped him in the face, causing them to separate.-"You cunt"Cursed Visenya then she wiped the blood from the edge of her lips with the sleeve of her dress

before they could start fighting, Daemon stood in the middle, looking at his stepdaughter.-"That's enough for today." Viaenya said nothing until she took one last look at Aemond and left the room to go back to her chambers.

hello everyone. I hope you liked this chapter. This is the first time I've written such a warrior scene, but that's why I hope you like it. Comment your opinion.