002

"So you think you're having visions?" Chloe asked as she, Bonnie, and Caroline walked down the hall

"Not a vision. It was like...images" Bonnie said. "I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked.

"Technically, grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out."

"Sounds like your Grams is just a drunk" Chloe teased.

"Well feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night" Caroline sighed.

"What guy?" Chloe asked. "The guy at the grill. You saw him! He was gorgeous" Caroline said, practically swooning.

"You saw him for like half a second," Chloe said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, Clo! Can I talk to you for a second?" Tyler asked as he came walking over.

"Um, yeah," she said before turning to her friends. "I'll meet you guys at the grill."

Bonnie and Caroline shared a look as they watched Chloe walk off with Tyler. He led her out towards the football field and stopped when they reached the track.

"Why'd you bring me out here?" she asked.

"I just wanted to talk in private," he said.

"Oh you mean like last night?" she asked, her arms crossed over her chest.

Tyler sighed, trying to figure out how he was going to apologize. "I'm sorry. Okay. I was drunk" he said.

"So was I! And you left me there just because I didn't wanna let you feel me up against a tree with all of our friends to watch" she said.

"Don't do that. You know I didn't mean it like that. You're not just some hookup to me" he said.

"Then why do you keep treating me like I am?" she asked.

"I'm sorry" he sighed. "I'm just going through a lot right now.

Chloe sighed, fidgeting as she stood in front of him and hated how easily she wanted to cave in.

"There's stuff with my dad and I-"

"Hey, Tyler!" Jeremy called out as he walked over. "I was just wondering how, uh, Vicki's doing since you guys are so close. Is she ok?"

"Not now," Tyler said.

"Why would he know how Vicki's doing?" Chloe asked, looking at Jeremy asked.

"Well, I'm pretty sure he was the last person to see her. I mean I saw them in the woods" Jeremy said.

"I'm gonna kick your ass," Tyler said, getting in Jeremy's face as he looked at him.