029

When Tyler walked into the grill he rushed over to the table that Chloe was sitting at as she was waiting for him to show up

When Tyler walked into the grill he rushed over to the table that Chloe was sitting at as she was waiting for him to show up. The full moon was that night and they were supposed to be having lunch before they headed down to the cellar under his old property.

"Hey," she said, as she saw him approach but she could tell that something was bothering him. "What's wrong?"

"This girl Mason knows stopped by the house. She said he never made it back to Florida" he said and Chloe hoped that her guilty expression could be taken for concern and sympathy.

"My mom's freaking out and she was on the phone with your mom when I left" he added. Chloe didn't know what to say but it was clear that Mason's disappearance was making him even more nervous for the full moon.

"We should get going," he said, his appetite gone.

"Yeah. Let's go" Chloe nodded, not wanting to eat anything anyway.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I'm sure he's fine. I mean your mom says he's never stays in one place anyway" she said as they pulled up to the old property.

"Maybe," Tyler said, grabbing his duffle bag full of chains. "This girl just seemed to think he would have called."

"Well, I'm sure he's okay," she said.

"Yeah. Anyway..." he sighed. "Let's do this."

Chloe nodded as she followed him down and he began setting up the chains to the already existing bolts.

"Did you bring the wolfsbane?" he asked.

"Yeah," she mumbled, reaching into her bag. "This was not easy to find." She knew she couldn't ask Damon since he didn't want her involved so she asked Bonnie who was happy to find some for her.

"Here it is," she said, pulling it out of the bag. Tyler reached out to grab it, wanting to know how harmful it really was. As he touched it, he immediately winced as it burned his fingers.

Even Chloe could hear the singing sound from his skin.

"I have water bottles in my bag. We can mix it in there" he told her.

She nodded as she worked on mixing it for him and he finished making sure the chains were all set up.

"The guy at the hardware store said this setup was rated up to 5000 pounds," Tyler said.

"Is that enough?" she asked.

"I have no idea," he said, tugging on the chains.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Still human" he shrugged. Chloe finished mixing the wolfsbane into the bottles and when she turned around Tyler was stripping off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" she asked.