028

"Good morning" Chloe smiled as she walked over to Tyler who was playing basketball outside of the school

"Hey. You're in a good mood" he said as he kissed her hello.

"Why shouldn't I be?" she asked, taking the ball from him. "I also may have had a lot of coffee this morning. Do you think with my new reflexes I could make it?"

"Come on. Let's see" he said, standing behind her as he gently held her arms, guiding her where she needed to be. When the ball made it in she gasped as she turned to face him.

"I am so coming for your spot. Maybe I should try out for basketball" she teased.

"Yeah, right. Then who would cheer for me?" he smirked.

"Well maybe you could cheer for me," she said, laughing as he reached out, tickling her sides.

"Hey, Tyler!"

They both turned to see Matt walking toward them. "Um, how are you doing?" he asked.

"Good. You?" Tyler asked.

"Pissed at myself for picking a fight with you. And feeling guilty for what happened to Sarah. I mean, I've been dodging you for days because I didn't know what to say to you" Matt said.

"Don't worry about it, man" Tyler shrugged.

"I'm really sorry. Please know that" Matt said before he walked away. Chloe stood there for a moment before she decided to bring up something she was nearly too scared to.

"So, you know it's almost a full moon?" she said. "I mean, have you thought about it? Like what you're gonna do?"

"I have a plan" he nodded.

"Okay...so what is it?" she asked.

"You know you don't have to help me with this," he said.

"Maybe not. But I am" she said. "So, what's the plan?"

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Have you talked to Caroline? Matt's bumming pretty hard?" Tyler asked as they walked through the woods to the room under his family's old property.

"No. Matt's still a pretty touchy subject for her. But I'm sure they'll work it out" she said.

Tyler nodded as he turned on his flashlight and they headed down the stairs. "I'm guessing this is where Mason was headed the night he turned. I found these" he said, gesturing to the claw marks on the wall.

"Jesus" she mumbled.

"And these bolts and chains. I need new chains but the bolts could still hold. I think that's what this place was used for. Full moons" he said.

"I really hate the idea of locking you in here. It's like a dungeon" she said as she looked around.

"Yeah well it's the only way to make sure I don't hurt anyone. So I don't hurt you" he said.