008

By the time Chloe and Elena arrived at the old church, Stefan and Damon were already there

By the time Chloe and Elena arrived at the old church, Stefan and Damon were already there. Bonnie was standing in the middle of a giant circle of fire.

"What the hell?" Chloe mumbled.

As they got out of the car, Bonnie tossed the necklace into the sky.

"No!" Damon shouted, as the necklace completely disintegrated. The fire went out, leaving Bonnie standing in the circle, in a complete haze.

Damon looked at her, completely furious. "Stop!" Elena shouted as he ran over, his fangs sinking into Bonnie's neck as she let out a blood-curdling scream.

"Bonnie!" Chloe shouted, frozen in fear.

Stefan ran over, pulling Damon off of her. Elena and Chloe ran to Bonnie's side, tears forming in their eyes as the blood, pooled from her neck.

Stefan leaned down, listening for her heartbeat. "She's alive," he said. "But barely. I can save her."

He bit into his wrist before placing it in Bonnie's mouth, allowing her to drink from it. Chloe wiped a tear from her face as she looked down at the wound.

"It's healing," Elena said, relieved. Chloe looked up as Damon walked away.

Shaking her head, Chloe stepped back her whole body shaking.

"Chloe-"

"Elena. What the hell is going on? What did he do to Bonnie?!" she shouted.

"Chloe, it's okay. Bonnie's okay now" Elena said.

"Well, I'm not! I just watched him sink his teeth into her neck like he's a freaking vampire or something!" Chloe said before she got a horrible realization.

"Oh my god. Is this what he was doing to Caroline?" she asked.

When Elena and Stefan were quiet she knew it was true.

"Oh my god. Vampires. You two are actual real-life vampires and Damon was feeding off my sister!" she exclaimed.

"Chloe, you need to calm down. I can make you forget all of this" Stefan said as he tried to walk toward her but she stumbled back.

"Make me forget? Is that what he did to Caroline?" she asked, shaking her head. "No. No, I need to go home."

"Chloe, wait!" Elena called.

"No, Elena! This...this is insane. I don't...I just want to go home" she cried.

"Okay. I'll take you home-"

"No. No, I'm calling Tyler to come get me" she said.

"No! You can't tell anyone" Elena said.

"What would I even tell people, Elena? I can barely even wrap my head around what just happened let alone try to explain it to someone else" Chloe said.