032

"Hey

"Hey. How's it going?" Jeremy asked as he walked over to where Caroline and Chloe were sitting.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Chloe asked.

"Bonnie called. I wanted to help. How's it going?" he asked as they all watched Bonnie flirting with Luka by the pool tables.

"She's selling it and he's buying it. She's giving him the sex smile" Caroline laughed.

"Alright, Caroline. I get it" Jeremy sighed. Chloe and Caroline glanced at each other, recognizing the jealousy in his words.

Seeing Luka growing weak and starting to lose his balance, Chloe gestured over at him as she stood up.

"I think that's our cue," she said as they made their way over and Jeremy wrapped an arm around him to help him up.

"Wha kind of witch roofie was that?" Jeremy asked.

"A strong one" Bonnie smirked.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"We only have like an hour or two before our mom gets home," Caroline said as they laid Luka's body out in their living room, and surrounded the room with candles.

"There are all the candles I could find," Chloe said as she walked in with a few more.

"Place these evenly around he room," Bonnie told them.

"How does this work?" Jeremy asked.

"Um, I'll put him in a trance and ask him questions. It's...it's like hypnosis" Bonnie said.

"You sure you're strong enough for this?" Jeremy asked.

"That's what the candles are for. I'll draw power from the flames" Bonnie said.

"I'll get the matches," Caroline said about to walk off when Bonnie stopped her.

"I got it," she said, closing her eyes as all the candles lit up at once.

"Never gonna get used to that," Jeremy said.

"Oh, I don't know. I think it's pretty hot" Chloe smirked.

Bonnie smiled and looked at Jeremy. "I need a bowl of water."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll go get it" he said, leaving to walk into the kitchen. When he was gone Bonnie turned to Chloe.

"Okay what was that? Pretty hot?" she asked.

"Oh come on. He so obviously likes you" Chloe said.

"So?"

"So? What, you'd rather be with traitor warlock over here?" Caroline asked.

"I'm not into Luka. It's just, you know, he understood me and he was knew...different" Bonnie said.