031

When Chloe woke up, she immediately groaned in pain, her head pounding

When Chloe woke up, she immediately groaned in pain, her head pounding. It was like having a migraine turned up to a thousand as she reached up into the wound and slowly pulled the wooden bullet out.

Tossing it to the floor she gasped, trying to catch her breath. Seeing the lock right outside the cage she was in she reached out, trying to pull it open but couldn't reach.

Through the pain, she didn't notice the man sitting across from her until she looked up and screamed as she scrambled back as far as she could.

"I see you got the bullet out," he said. "That was...nasty. I got lots of wooden bullets...other toys. It's gonna be a long nice sweet pea."

Holding up the gun, he shot another bullet into her chest as she screamed in pain.

Stefan who was still talking to Tyler, pulled out his phone when he saw he was getting a call from Chloe.

"Hey. Everything okay?" he asked.

"That depends," Jules said, on the other end. "How badly do you wanna keep her alive?"

"Who is this?" Stefan asked.

"Ask your brother. Where's Tyler?" Jules asked.

"Jules? Where's Chloe?" Stefan asked.

Tyler looked up at him, concerned when he heard her name.

"You made a mistake, Stefan. I'm gonna give you a chance to fix it" Jules said.

"Where is she?" he asked.

"Right here. Want proof?" Jules asked.

The man shot another wooden bullet into Chloe's arm and her screams could be heard through the phone.

"What's happening?" Tyler asked.

"Hurt her again and you're dead," Stefan said.

"I hurt her again and she's dead. Bring Tyler to me. The clearing by Wickery Falls. You have 20 minutes until she dies" Jules said, before she hung up.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Elena was at the grill with Damon when she got a call from Stefan, filling her in on what happened.

"Why am I just finding out about this now?" Damon asked.

"Stefan was worried that you-"

"That I would what? That I would kill him? Of course. That's what needs to happen" he said.

"No, Damon, not Tyler. Do whatever you need to do to get Chloe back but just leave Tyler out of it, okay?" Elena said.

"Why? He's a werewolf. He needs to die. I'm willing to kill. It'a a win-win" Damon said.

"You can't because you know that she wouldn't want you too."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───