012

The gym was decorated head to toe

The gym was decorated head to toe. With Caroline in charge, it looked like they stepped right into a time machine.

"Grab us a drink? I'm gonna say hi to Caroline" she said. Tyler nodded, heading to what was probably the spiked punch while Chloe walked over to a table where Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie were waiting

"Finally!" Caroline said. "What took you so long?"

"I told you I was waiting for Tyler to give me a ride," Chloe said. Bonnie looked up past Elena to see Stefan and Damon looking around the gym.

"What's Damon doing here?" she asked. Chloe looked at Elena silently begging her to come up with an excuse knowing that Damon probably told Stefan and Stefan definitely told her.

"Uh, he wanted to come. I promise, he'll behave" Elena said. "So what is this, like, a threesome now, you and the Salvatore brothers?" Caroline asked.

"No, but if I'm gonna be with Stefan then I have to learn to tolerate Damon. It's not like I can kill him" Elena said.

"There's a thought" Bonnie mumbled. "Mmm. I'll help" Caroline agreed as the two girls clinked their glasses together.

Probably listening to their conversation Damon walked right over. "Hi, Bonnie" he smiled but Bonnie just looked at him with disgust.

"Wanna dance?" he asked. "I'm outta here" Bonnie scoffed and rolled her eyes when he stepped in front of her. "Please give me another chance" he pleaded.

Bonnie shook her head before walking away. "Back off Damon," Caroline said before following Bonnie out.

Damon rolled his eyes before turning to Elena. "Elena, would you like to dance?" he asked. Elena smiled. "I would love to," she said before turning to Stefan. "May I have this dance?" she asked.

Chloe laughed as Elena and Stefan made their way to the dance floor. Immediately she shook her head when Damon looked at her. "Absolutely not" she said, going to find Tyler.

"Hey. Please tell me there's alcohol in this" she said, as he handed her a cup.

"Gin. From my dad's special stash" he nodded.

Chloe hummed as she down the whole cup in one gulp. "You okay? You seemed pretty on edge when I picked you up" he said.

"Yeah. Just still shaken about the car accident I guess" she said.

"Well now I can just give you a ride whenever you need it" he said.

"Aw. My own personal chauffer" she smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, a slow Elvis song playing in the background.

"Don't think it doesn't come with a price" he said.

"Oh yeah? Well whatever it is, I think you know I'm good for it" she said, as she leaned up to kiss him.