Chapter 11: Tackle Him?!

(1052) Words

Tony's POV

~~~🫧~~~🌼~~~🫧~~~~

I woke up with a very familiar tickling feeling on my face. The sun was shining in through the barn and when I opened my eyes, I saw purple. I moved Layla's hair off my face, a normal part of my morning routine by now. I rubbed my eyes and when I could see clearly again, I could see the sky. Wait... THE SKY!? Yup. There is a hole in the roof. Great. I turn towards Layla as she groans and rolls toward me.

Tony- Hey baby.

Layla- Mmm.

I held the back of her head and kissed her forehead.

Layla- Morning.

She tipped her head up to kiss me, but I pulled back.

Tony- No way am I kissing you with that morning breath!

Layla- Well, where the hell am I supposed to brush my teeth then?!

I chuckled before leaning in and kissing her. I move my hand in her hair and she brings a hand against my chest. After a few seconds, she pulled away and playfully smacked my chest.

Layla- You're an asshole.

She slowly started to stand up as I propped myself up against the wall.

Tony- But you love me anyways.

Layla- Not if you keep pulling that shit.

I sarcastically gasped and held my heart. Layla rolled her eyes and opened the stall door. She walked over to Frostee who had recently woken up too. She leaned on the stall door next to him. 

Layla- Get any more sleep last night?

Frostee- A little. 

Layla- Well that's good. 

She gave him a quick hug before walking over to the rest of the stall doors. She looked over one and turned back towards me. She whisper yelled to me.

Layla- Toretto! Come here!

Tony- What?

Layla- Just... Oh my god. 

She tipped her head back, clearly annoyed with me now. She walked back to me and took my hand, marching me right back to where she was just standing. 

Tony- Woah. 

I looked over the stall door to see Echo and Shashi asleep. All tied up in each other's arms!

Layla- I totally called it!

Frostee- So uhh... what are we supposed to do now?

Cisco- DUDE! I AM SO HUNGRY!

Layla- SHHH!

Echo- It's fine. 

She had woken up and moved right next to us all without us even noticing.