Chapter 15: You're Gonna Regret That

(1046) Words

Layla's POV

🤠~~~🐴~~~🌻~~~🐴~~~🤠

Layla- Toretto. I think we're here.

Toretto- Huh?

Layla- Were you sleeping again?!

Toretto- What? No!

He quickly wiped the drool off his lip again. With a clear lying face plastered on.

Layla- You're a terrible liar. How the hell are you a spy?

Toretto- Honestly, I have no clue.

I guided Moon up a hill towards the big tower in front of us. I slid off of Moon, landing softly on the ground. I held the reins in one hand, putting the other one out for Toretto to take. He thought he would be so cool to get off by himself.

Toretto- Nope. I can do it myself, thank you very much.

Layla- Suit yourself.

I stepped back and Toretto went to slide off just like I did, only he didn't have a graceful landing. He fell straight on his face. I burst out laughing and he gave me a dirty look from the ground.

Toretto- Asshole.

I put my hand out for him, he reluctantly took it this time. Once he made it to his feet, I was still laughing as I started to lead Moon closer to the tower. Toretto was still behind me, which was a mistake on my half. He reached out and pinched my butt. As I screeched he ran past me and I dropped the reins and chased after him.

Layla- You're gonna regret that Toretto!

Toretto- Make me!

After a few seconds I caught up to him.

Toretto- Oh shit!

I jumped towards him, dragging him down by his classic black shirt. We began rolling down the hill one on top of the other, then switching. Once we made it to the bottom he was on top of me, both laughing with big smiles.

Layla- You regret it yet?

Toretto- Not quite.

He leaned down and kissed me. I could feel him still smiling as his lips were against mine.  One of his hands found my waist and the other on my cheek. Both of mine still holding onto his shirt, using it to deepen the kiss. He slightly groaned as I pulled his a bit closer which made me giggle, all still while kissing. Then Toretto pulled back to move some of my hair off of my neck as he started to kiss down my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it until I remembered what we were here for.

Layla- Tony.

Toretto- Yes baby?

He didn't move, just mumbled into my neck.

Layla- Come on baby, we got a mission to finish.

Toretto- I don't give a shit about the mission right now.

He went back to kissing my neck, which started to leave marks.

Layla- Anthony.

Toretto- Uh oh. Mama's mad.

He lifted his head up to lock eyes with my very serious stare.

Toretto- Ugh. Fine. But how many times are we gonna start something and have to just wait till later.

He stood up and held a hand out for me. I gladly took it and we both stood only inches apart.

Layla- You have to wait till we get home baby. We're stuck in the past right now. Just finish this mission and then we can have some alone time without worrying about the crew being there.

Toretto- Deal.

He leaned in to kiss me again he very quickly got distracted again. I pushed his chest to get him to stop. He pulled away and I took his hand and we headed back up the hill we rolled down before.

Toretto- So what do we do now?

Layla- Frostee should know.

I called him on my watch. I guess since we are still in the same time it works, but calling home is kinda out of the question. A mini Frostee popped up after a few seconds of ringing.

Frostee- Did you make it!?

Layla- Yup.

Cisco- Hey guys!

Toretto- What's up man?

Cisco- Bro! So much has already happened back here since you left! Echo and Shashi are fighting and Frostee let me play video games!

Layla- Wait. What happened with Shashi and Echo?

Frostee- Let's just get back to our own time and let them figure it out then. Okay?

Toretto- Sure.

Layla- Right.

Frostee- Alright. Do you see a panel anywhere?

Layla- Toretto?

Toretto- Over there.

He pointed over to a small box with a lock hanging off of it.

Layla- That would be it.

We went up to it and Toretto went to open it, but it didn't budge.

Toretto- What?

Layla- It's locked dumb ass!

Toretto- I guess we gotta find a key.

I reached down and grabbed a good sized rock off the ground.

Layla- Found one.

I smashed it against the lock and it broke right off. Toretto was then able to open up the panel, which revealed a bunch of switches.

Layla- Alright it's open. Now what?

Frostee- So I recently added a new feature to our watches that lets them print stuff.

Layla- So?

Frostee- So... I'm going to send you a file and you can have your watch print it into a drive that can be plugged into the panel. Which can then send a message back home.

Layla- And where are you getting this file from?

Frostee- I made it. Cisco can I have my phone?

Cisco- Man! I was about to win!

Frostee- Alright. Just sent it. Did it come through?

Layla- Yup.

Frostee- Okay hit the new little button on the left side of it. That will start the printing.

Layla- Done. Woah.

After a few seconds a little thumb drive was created on top of my watch. I took it and looked for a spot to plug it in. I saw a slot and shoved it in. There was a loud beeping noise followed by a loading arrow on a small screen at the top. Once the arrow went all the way over, it disappeared and it said DELIVERED.

Layla- It went through!

Frostee- Now all we gotta do is wait for the others to get it.

Toretto- We're going home!

Layla- We did it!

Toretto leaned in and kissed me again and I then realized that Frostee could still see us. I tapped my watch to disconnect after hearing Frostee say Ewww.