Chapter 25: Break Lights

(839) Words

Layla's POV

🤠~~~🐴~~~🌻~~~🐴~~~🤠

We all talked amongst ourselves, enjoying the time with the whole family together. But I guess we can't ever have something nice without it being ruined.

Screams came from the kitchen as servers began running out the big doors. Everyone stood up as other guests ran for the door.

Mark- What the hell!?

Loud banging sounds came from the kitchen. Toretto instinctively stood in front of me, with his hand protectively over my stomach. I put a hand on his shoulder to lean around my human shield to see none other than the most obnoxious criminal alive. Rafaela.

She turned towards our table, staring directly at Tony. Then quickly glancing around the table to see the whole crew.

Rafaela- What are you losers doing here!?

Palindrome- We could ask you the same question.

Cisco- Yeah! I thought you were in jail. Again!

Rafaela- I broke out again. You know you should really get some better security because it's like totes easy to get out of that shit hole. BAHAHAHAHA

Mark leaned over towards me and whispered into my ear.

Mark- Do you know her?

Layla- Sadly, yes.

Mark- Who is she?

Layla- The most obnoxious bitch alive.

Mark- Oh.

Rach- Figures. Who the fuck says "Totes"?

Layla- Her.

Rafaela- What are you guys whispering about over there. It's not nice to keep secrets!

Layla- We're talking about you, bitch!

Rafaela- Ouch! That's very rude of you Lay Lay!

Layla- Don't fucking call me that.

Rafaela- Ooo. Sassy!

I tapped my watch to get my car to auto drive here. Just incase she tries to make a run for it. I would be damned if I missed out on a car chase.

Frostee- What is that?

He was pointing to a shining glove on her left hand.

Rafaela- Glad you asked! It's a new thingy! You like?!

Ms. Nowhere- That's one of our old projects that got scrapped for being "too powerful". It's a shock glove.

Rafaela- Wanna know what it does? Actually, I'll just show you!

Toretto- Wait don't!