1. Cool Spider

dayydreamerr_x your comments on Tied together with a smile brought forth this wonderful love interest for Helaena. So Thank you!
Also for you three thank you further encouraging more Marvel crossovers buklovver targaryen-slytherin rockinraven 

🕸

"Hand turns loom; spool of green, spool of black; dragons of flesh weaving dragons of thread. Hand turns loom; spool of green..." Helaena remarked finding a spider on the ground she eased it into her hand gently and carefully.

''We have nothing in common.'' Aegon scoffed downing his drink

''She's our sister.'' Aemond reminded him

''You marry her, then.'' Aegon sneered grabbing another drink

''I would perform my duty, if mother had only betrothed us.'' Aemond said obediently.

''If only.'' Aegon said with a scoff.

''It would strengthen the family. Keep our Valyrian blood pure.'' Aemond reminded him

''She's an idiot.'' Aegon corrected

''She's your future queen.'' Aemond retorted.

''We actually do have one thing in common. We both fancy creatures with very long legs.'' Aegon mused with a chuckle as he walked off, leaving Aemond to sneer at him hatred.

''Wench! Another!'' Aegon declared clasping his hands together joyously.

''Aegon.'' Aemond hissed

''...dragon's flesh, weaving dragons of thread." Helaena went on trapping the spider between her hand and a geode.

"Cool." Helaena looked up a boy not much older than herself smiled down at her. "The spider." He clarified. "And the weather too but I suppose its always colder by the waters." Helaena stared back at him silently. "Do you know a lot about spiders? I just mean the way you were talking not that I was listening I mean I was listening obviously that's why I heard you talking but not like in a creepy way." Helaena blinked back at him as her head cocked to the side ever so slightly.

"Im Peter, by the way." He finally introduced. "Peter parker." He stuck out a hand before remembering she was a princess and was probably one word away from screaming get away from me peasant. He put his hand down wiping sweaty palms on his pants. "Im... cool spider. Sorry to bother you." Peter offered awkwardly as he ran away. Helaena stared after him.

"Who was that?" Aemond questioned

"He said his name was Peter Parker." Helaena answered still staring at the spot where he stood. "Do you know him?"

"I don't think so. Doesn't sound familiar." Aemond offered. Helaena nodded looking back at the spider she trapped.

''Lyonel Strong's son's been staring at you since the moment we arrived, Your Grace. Unabashedly.'' Criston remarked as Alicent reaching out grabbing a lemon drop from Peters tray as he passed. He paused offering one to criston but he shook his head slightly before peter continued on his way.

''It is only a look of pride, Ser Criston.'' Alicent corrected ''Larys is the new Lord of Harrenhal.''

''Both my seat and High Tide will be yours one day, Lucerys.'' Corlys remarked. ''Your brother will be king, of course. He'll sit on endless councils and ceremonies, but Lord of the Tides rules the sea.'' But Luke shook his head softly.

''Sorry. I don't want it.'' He whispered. Peter held out a tray of food offering it listening as he walked around. 

''It's your birthright, lad.'' Corlys reminded plucking a tart from Peters tray.

''If I'm the Lord of Driftmark, it means everyone's dead.'' Luke corrected as he walked off.

''I'm very sorry." Jace said coming up to his cousins. Peter glanced to them, the grieving daughters.

''Thank you.'

''Thank you.'' The twins echoed. Rhaena grabbed Jace's hand keeping him with her as they sat in a sad silence. But Rhaenys came up to her granddaughters and Jace stepped aside

''Grandma..." Rhaena sobbed ''I don't want Mother to be gone.''  Laenor stood in the waters he wouldn't move from the seas needing to be closer to his sister. Peter understood that longing for family he had lost his parents and his Uncle Ben. He just had his Aunt May now and thats why he was here serving royalty because they needed the money just to survive and he knew he could steal the left overs, that these rich folk would just toss and they would be eating well all moon.

''Go to bed.' Rhaenyra insisted coming up to her children.

''But, Mother...'' Luke whined

''Go to bed.'' Rhaenyra said again.

''I'm going to bed, Aemma.'' Viserys remarked and Alicent stared at him a moment.

''Shall I see after Queen Alicent, Your Grace?'' ser Harrold asked, making sure to annunciate Alicent.

''No, Ser Harrold. You have the night's watch, Ser Criston.'' Viserys told him 

''Yes, Lord Commander.'' Criston agreed.

"Ready? It is getting late." Aemond remarked coming up to Helaena.

"Not yet. I'm going to release him." Helaena remarked holding up her geode caught spider. Aemond offered her his arm, such a good brother he was. Always sweet to her. She didn't fit in with her family, she wasn't like them. She wasn't like them at all, she assumed something was wrong with her and then when a boy took interest in her she sat frozen tongue numb unable to speak. And she wanted to tell him about the spider, she really wanted to, he seemed interested, really interested and she blew it. 

"You want company?" Aemond pondered.

"No... I will see you in the marrow." Helaena assured as she headed down to the shores only to see that strange, peculiar boy skipping stones into the water.

"Peter Parker?"