8. Ser Anthony

Helena went moons without seeing peter but every week she got a new parchment creature to add to her collection. Aegon thought it was lame.

"My bride has a boyfriend." he cackled out he didn't even seem to care for he had many one night stand lovers most were eager to bed a prince some were less willing to go all the way but he just assumed that was because he was young he would get better and everyone would fall at his feet.

"Well I like them." Helena corrected softly.

Days past slowly nights were even longer. She stared up at the mobile she had started to make she tied each of the little butterflies Peter had created just for her autism twine they hung down delicately elegant and beautiful she stared up at at night hoping she would see him again but she didn't have a clue where he was she just received a little gifts sometimes a note but she always knew.

But she was tired of waiting for him to man up and come to her when he's so clearly liked her too. Why could he not see that she loved him and missed him. She didnt understand.

So she knew she needed to enlist some help. She knew she couldn't go wandering the streets looking for him they would never allow that so she went to one of her most trustworthy of knights.

"Ser Anthony?" Helaena called out and he rolled his eyes but forced a smile as he turned to Helaena.

"Yes princess?" Anthony countered.

"I have a favor to ask of you but it is a... Delicate matter if you wouldn't mind." she gestured to her chambers. He sighed following her and he stayed at the door crossing his arms over his chest.

"I need you to find someone for me." she declared.

"Find someone? What do you mean find someone who you talking about?" Anthony questioned confused.

"Well there is this man and he's my friend but I don't know where he lives." Helaena began anthony already didnt like the sound of this. "but he sends me these most wonderful gifts and I just want to see him and I haven't seen him in forever and if you could please just locate him for me..." helaenas eyes were wide this was her chance she was going to get peter back. "Do you think you could do that? For me. Please..." She begged pleaded her hands clasped under her chin as she stared back at him.

"Might I remind you princess that you are a married woman." he countered

"I know that and as I told you-" she pointed a finger at him "-he is just my friend."

"I hate teen drama." he grumbled.

"Alright alright fine kid

"Alright alright fine kid. Who do you want me to find?" Anthony questioned giving in at her sweet little face. She squealed with excitement

"His name is Peter. Peter Parker and I know he lives at the capital and he's about this tall-" she rose a hand waving it up and down in the air "-and he has brown hair and he's the sweetest ever and if you tell him that I sent you I know he'll come because he will know without a doubt that I love him."

"I thought you said he was just a friend?" He countered she couldn't look at him as her feet twisted anxiously on the ground.

"Well..." She drawled out.

"What do you want me to say to him? Do you want me to bring him here?" Anthony pondered.

"Yes!" she exclaimed "no." she corrected, thinking that through "can you just find him and let him know that I... Like him as a friend as a friend!" she repeated as she paced her chambers "let him know that I loved his gifts and that I would love to see him as a friend" she added again quickly. "And if he... Or maybe if you just find him and tell him... If you just make sure it's him and then you tell me the address and then you can take me there and..."

She sighed maybe this wasn't a good idea maybe this was a really bad idea maybe she was making a fool of herself. But her life was a mess anyways what did she have to lose.

Peter was the one good thing in her life and she didn't want to lose him she wanted him in her life. More than just a little parchment butterflies she wanted him here.

"OK kid don't cry I'll do it I'll go find a kid what is the name again?" Anthony asked.

"Peter". She declared "Peter Parker."