26. Grow

Aegon didnt care for the children. He wasnt a child person. Hardly realized helaena had another one. Sure there was a party a big celebration to honor the newest Targaryen Prince but helaena didnt care for parties or feasts just peter and her children.

Peter was super dad compared to Aegon. He was already a super dad to her twins and they weren't even his blood. But little Benjen was Peter's blood his true born son. And Peter wanted to cherish every moment he could with the woman he thought of as a wife and all but name and his boy his children all three of them. The kids deserved a mother and father ones that loved them. It didn't matter that he wasn't blood related to the twins he cared about them he wanted what was best for them all.

Peter threw Benjen up in the air, catching him, Benjen shrieked with laughter, reaching for Peter. Helaena smiled back at them from the door way. Peter turned hearing the door close. 

"There is mommy, she is looking so beautiful," Peter remarked as Benjen giggled out. 

"Daddy me next!" Jaehaerys begged reaching up for him. Peter looked to Helaena as he twisted his lips. "Daddy!" Jaehaerys begged pulling on his pants. Helaena loved that the twins thought of peter as daddy. Helaena smiled and Peter scooped up Jaehaerys tossing him up. Jaehaerys laughed out as he flew like superman. 

Benjen coed out wanting to fly again, Helaena didnt know how Peter did it but she was always smiling when she saw him. 

"I think you tired them out with all that flying." Helaena remarked as she tucked Benjen in for a nap. 

"My arms hurt." Peter admitted. "They get heavy repeating the same motion over and over again," he chuckled pulling Helaena to him. "You have fun doing... whatever it is that I couldnt come with for?" 

"No." Helaena answered kissing him. And then she couldn't think anymore as the kiss went from a tentative touch to a craving desire for more. His mouth explored hers, and she arched her back, trying to get closer to him. He let her hands go at last to cup her face, tipping her head backward as he traced a path of kisses down her neck. 

Helaena wrapped her arms around his waist as she tried to draw him to her, but it still wasn't close enough. With so many layers of skirt between them, she needed more of him. His mouth met the edge of her bodice, and her chest heaved with the unbearable delight of his breath grazing the tops of her breasts, pushed high by her corset and her breast feeding. 

"Peter,'' Helaena sighed. His hands caressed her, finding her taut nipples through the soft cloth and she let out a gasp which he silenced with his mouth. She opened her eyes and saw his heavy with desire. 

"Helaena," he murmured, 'how I want you. How I wish it wasn't time to go.'' She sighed as he placed a kiss where her dress gave way to breast. 

"Peter," she said with a moan. But he took a step back as their was a knock on the door. "Your hearing is quite useful but ruins our fun." Helaena informed him. 

"Keeps my head on." Peter countered before sticking his hand out and webbing himself out the window, suspended in the air he smiled back at her blowing her a kiss. 

"That never gets old." Helaena decided  as he flew out. Benjen sat up in his crib watching him leave, wide eyed every time Peter went flying himself. 

+

"You love Peter Parker." Aemond remarked and Helaena looked up from little Benjen as he kicked his feet smiling up at her. 

"I do." Helaena agreed without looking back at Aemond. 

"He's a good man." Aemond admitted. "But you know-" Helaena rose up stopping him. 

"Sometimes you love people you shouldn't, and in the endless space of that love, nothing else matters. I love him, he treats me right, I love Peter Parker. You are not going to tell a damn soul." Helaena demanded. Aemond smirked back at her. 

"I have never known you to stand up for what you believe in Helaena, Peter is good for you." aemond decided. "Helped you grow." Helaena sighed nodding. 

"He is the best man in the world." Helaena remarked. "you and Aegon want power and glory and women, but I just want peter and my kids. Nothing fancy, nothing special, just them." 

"You have a good head on your shoulders, Hela. I wish there were more people like you in this world."