35. Spiderman & Wife

3 moons later.

"I don't know what makes a good marriage." Peter admitted as he got ready he had fixed his bow tie for the millionth time. 

"Friendship." May answered with a smile. "The other stuff is a bonus, but if you have a solid friendship, nothing can tear you apart. You end up fighting more for the friendship than you do with your partner. That's why they say you should marry your best friend." Peter beamed back at her. 

"I plan on it." Peter agreed. 

Helaena had fire lilies in her hair. She was telling Jaehaera all about the flowers she wove them into her hair as well. 

"Fire lily flowers branch off from the main stem, producing fiery red or orange blooms with yellow edges. You see love?" Helaena questioned. 

"I see," Jaehaera agreed. 

"Six yellow stamens radiate from the bottom of the flower. Can you count with me, does it have six?" 

"One, two, three-" Jaehaera counted out.  

"Wow," Peter declared and Helaena turned around. "You look stunning." Helaena blushed back at him tucking her hair behind her ear. "You ready to do this?" 

"I have never wanted anything more than I want you, Peter Parker." Helaena declared. 

🕸

"I now pronounce you spider and wife!"

"Aunt May!" Peter grumbled.

"Husband and wife husband and wife." May laughed out. "Alright kiss her!"

"Kiss her daddy!" Jaehaerys agreed.

"Listen to him." Helaena agreed pulling Peter in. 

The next thing she knew, his tongue was tangling with hers and his fingers were wrapped around her hair, pulling it taut and forcing her head at a better angle for him to devour her. It was hard. It was intense. It was a preview of how this man, her man, her husband would be in bed, and she couldn't wait for that to happen.

They were forever. A forever they'd take day by day. That was the funny thing about forever—you could take all the time you needed to get there. All the ups and down, the pain and longing it took to get here but they were free and happy and in love. Married. 

Spiderman and Wife, for evermore.