15.Persistent

Hands to Myself / Ned Stark / Jon Snow / Elia Martell out now!!

&

Wither / Jaime Lannister out now!

Peter was meeting the family. He already looked out of place. Helaena held onto his hand as they moved to the banquet hall. 

"Aunt May would have loved this." Peter remarked. 

"She will have to come when she doesnt have to work." Helaena remarked. "I would love to meet her." 

"I... she would love that too with how much I talk about-" Peter choked on his words. May swore she knew Helaena with how Peter talked about her but that wasnt creepy at all to tell Helaena when he was meeting her family. 

"Come on." Helaena declared holding tight to his hand. Peter felt his face flame with color as they moved through the castle. 

"Thank you for being persistent." Peter remarked. "I... well I'm really glad you didnt give up on me." 

"Never,, you are my friend Peter." Helaena agreed.  "Mother, this is Peter Parker." Helaena introduced. "This is Aemond and you know Ser Anthony."  Anthony nodded at Peter. "And... Aegon." She grumbled. 

"Her husband." Aegon agreed. "Look at this everyone Helaena got herself a whore!" 

"Aegon!" Helaena shouted. "Peter is my friend! Dont be mean!" SHe demanded, Aegon cackled out. 

Peter looked between the crowd of Targaryens as they bickered and Alicent hissed at her son, Aemond watched Peter, Aegon drank down his cup with a groan and Helaena whispered please, please, please can we just be civil for one night!

"One night, you get everything Aegon, this is my night!" Helaena begged. "ANd I wanted mother and Aemond to meet Peter." 

"Parker

"Parker." Aemond declared and peter straightened his back. 

"Yes my prince?" Peter agreed. 

"You can call him Aemond." Helaena assured. She didnt want Peter to be so nervous, she wanted it to be casual. So far the night was going poorly. Peter hesitated. 

"Aemond is fine." Aemond assured him. "So where did you meet our Helaena again?" 

"Driftmark." Helaena answered. "He was serving the food and then we got to talking about bugs, you remember that spider I found? Peter helped me release it." Helaena reminded them all. 

"Thank you Peter." Aemond teased giving Helaena a pointed look. 

"Sorry, go on ahead. I blabber when I'm nervous." she whispered. 

"Come lets eat." ALicent suggested. Peter was glad the king wasnt present, he would have felt very under dressed and already sweating up a storm. 

"A toast to our future child." Aegon declared raising his glass and Peter looked to Helaena, she looked sick suddenly. He had to ruin supper before it began by bringing that awful news up. 

"You are pregnant?" Peter rasped. Helaena gave a stiff nod. "Con- Congratulations." Peter stuttered out. "That's... wow..." Helaena downed her glass, she was supposed to ignore the fact that she was pregnant and Peter was supposed to fall in love with her. 

Peter didnt know what to say, a baby changed things. 

They talked around Peter, Helaena tried to get him to look at her but his ears were ringing, his head was pounding. He loved Helaena but how could he stay here? He would feel like a home wrecker trying to steal Helaena away. 

Peter ate quietly and Helaena reached over grabbing his hand. Finally he met her violet gaze and he offered her a small smile. She wanted more, she wanted more.