16. Don't Hate Me

Comfortably temporary. She'd gone and fallen in love with the perfect man for her... Peter. She knew this was temporary but to her surprise and dismay, it hadn't worked out. The falling out of love with him the more she spent with him, no, no she fell deeper and deeper in love. She might as well dive into this thing with Peter, knowing full well it wasn't going to work out. Because she was married to another man.

"Excuse me... It's late and I should be getting home." Peter offered. "Thank you for a wonderful night, thank you for having me your grace." Alicent nodded to him. "Princess," Peter whispered pressing a kiss to her hand she stared longingly back at him. "Congratulations." Peter gave a stiff bow to the group before heading out. He couldnt breathe. 

"Peter!" Helaena chased after him. 

"My wife chasing after a man," Aegon laughed out and Aemond reached over smacking him over the back of the head. 

"Be nice, Peter is her friend, she doesnt have any other friends." Alicent reminded them. 

"Women dont need friends, they need husbands and babies." Aegon corrected and Alicent finished her drink and moved around the table calmly to him. She fisted his hair and shoved his face into his half eaten plate. He coughed up veggies when she let him go. 

"I had hoped I raised you better than this." Alicent sneered as she headed off. 

"Peter you can't leave, I mean you can but I dont want you to!" Helaena begged when she found him outside. 

"I... You are pregnant, Helaena... i like you but I... I dont know that I can..." Peter didnt know what to say. Clearly she didnt like Aegon but clearly they were wed and she was having his child. Peter didnt know  if he would be around for that. 

"You are giving up on me? After all my hard work and persistence in tracking you down? You are just going to give up?" Helaena whimpered. "I thought you were a better man than that Peter Parker." Peter watched her walk away before realizing he couldnt let her walk away again. 

 "Dont hate me." Peter whispered as he spun out a web it connected to her hip and he spun her to him. She clung to him confused. She was there and now she was here, with him, pressed up against him. 

"Oh my Gods!" she declared as he spun her to him

"Oh my Gods!" she declared as he spun her to him." How did you... I was just... But you were over..." Helaenas mind was spiraling

"Yeah I remember that spider on drift mark a few years back?" peter whispered still not letting her go. She nodded vaguely as her mind was focused on him and only him, as they breathe the same breath.

"Well that damn spider sort of bit me and now I am... I'm... i'm just gonna kiss you is that all right? Cause I really want to kiss you and if I don't do it now I'm gonna lose my nerve, if it's OK I'm just gonna-" Peter rambled but she kissed him silencing him and he had never been happier to have been shut up.

"You are perfect Helaena

"You are perfect Helaena." peter whispered. 

"Dont run away." Helaena begged. "You are the one good thing in my life. I dont want to do this alone." 

"I'm right here." Peter agreed. "I'm right here."