23. Stake His Claim

Helaena let her explore Peter's mouth. Let her fingertips trace the planes of his jaw down to his shoulders. Let her control the kiss. Until he didn't. He couldn't quite say when he took over, probably when she yielded to the pressure of his lips. Maybe when his hands moved from her jaw to the back of her head. Most likely when she crawled into his lap and melted against him. It didn't really matter because they were both breathing heavily. While the world continued to move around them, the only thing that mattered to him was more. More of this. More of her.

"Wife-" Aegon drawled drunkenly. 

Helaena climbed off Peter, clearly. But Peter didn't release her hand as she moved. Instead, he tugged her beside him and tucked her there under his arm. He absolutely staked his claim on her. She felt heat rush to her cheeks, because this was all so different, so perfect, but maybe it was peter that was perfect. 

"Get out." Peter demanded. "She doesnt want your drunk ass here right now." Peter blocked Aegon's path. 

"I'm the husband-" He slurred. 

"YOu are drunk," Peter corrected. 

"Sssstill her husband." Aegon corrected and Peter glanced back at Helaena, he wasnt going to let Aegon ruin her name day. 

"Helaena?" Peter questioned. 

"Be my hero Peter." Helaena requested as she fiddled with the strings on her dress. Peter grabbed Aegon roughly and led him out the door. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Aegon demanded as he stumbled down the hall way. 

"Which room is yours?" 

"You are not my type dude." Aegon demanded. 

"This one?" peter kicked open the door throwing Aegon in before webbing the door closed. Aegon moved to the door pulling on it uselessly. 

"What the hell man?" Aegon shouted pounding on the door. "Let me out of here." 

"I can't hear you," Peter corrected. "I'm about to go make love to your wife, dont worry I will take good care of her." Aegon grumbled tugging on the door another minute before he flopped drunkenly into bed giving up, Helaena wasnt worth it. 

"That was fast, did you kill him?" Helaena questioned hopefully. 

"No, I'm not a killer, I'm the friendly neighborhood Spider boy." Peter corrected kissing her again. "Now, where were we?" 

To Helaena, the ultimate love was freedom. It's not releasing someone; it's respecting their right to never be caged in the first place, never belonging to anyone but yourself. She never felt that way with Aegon, she felt trapped and caged. When people so desperately want out of a marriage or relationship, that implies they feel imprisoned with a need to escape. Helaena didnt want to ever be anyone's prison.

But kissing Peter, stripping him of his clothes, his hands on her didnt feel like a prison but what love should have felt like from the start. 

All ten of his fingers slid into her hair and he kissed her like it actually had been killing him. She raised her hands to his strong face and kissed him back with everything she had, hoping to make him feel even half of what he delivered whenever his lips met hers. 

 Going up on her toes, Helaena pulled his head closer, taking the lead as she attempted to consume every addictive bite of Peter that she could get. He growled into her mouth, his fingers flexing, and the heat of it all made her burn. She never felt fire like this with anyone and now she felt it completely and utterly, felt this burning love with Peter. 

Kissing Peter was so much more than just kissing, and she suspected nothing would ever compare. It was teeth and tongue and lips and breath, teasing and sliding and utter oral chaos an onslaught of passion between them, and hands-down the most erotic activity she'd ever participated in.  She never wanted his lips anywhere else but on her.