9. My Princess

Wolves/ Cregan Stark/ Davina Targaryen out now!!

Anthony couldn't believe he was doing this. The princess had begged him all fortnight when was he gonna go do it, you know where peter ks yet was he gathering leads and he was so annoyed. He didn't like children he liked being a guard he liked fighting the bad guys getting the hot girl not the child he didn't like children he didn't sway that way but women he liked the queen she was a babe.

But now he was wondering around flee bottom looking for a boy named Peter Parker that the princess swore was just a friend even though she declared her love for him. Anthony felt like an idiot he thought it was hopeless he was never going to find this Peter kid but then a miracle happened.

"Peter Parker you get your ass in here right now!" a woman screamed "how dare you turn this house into a pigsty it's already a mess in here." she went on "what were you doing last night. Rolling through the gutters? Or perhaps you were flying through the treetops." she shouted.

Anthony thought that was the strangest thing he had ever heard but he took it as a sign.

"Peter Parker! Are you listening to me?"

That was a damn good sign. So he went closer to the screaming woman.

"I'm sorry aunt May I'm sorry aunt May." Peter declared. "Im so sorry. I will clean it up!" Peter declared "but you should've seen me last night it was great I was awesome I found this fighting ring and I took them down!"

"You put yourself in Harms Way, Peter Parker?"

"Well I mean I took a few of them down." he corrected softly "I got like three of them that's really good. You should've seen them they were huge-"

"I don't like you fighting Peter." May corrected. She rooted her hands on her hips as she stared back at him.

"I wasn't fighting they were fighting they had children fighting it was a mess. I was only fighting OK- maybe I was fighting." he admitted.

Anthony couldn't help but think that Peter sounded a lot like the princess with his rambles and declarations only to reverse the statement a moment later.

"I was just being your friendly neighborhood enhanced cursed boy I'm protecting my city... And I am a listen to me I was only- only fighting the bad guys. Don't be mad someone had to do it. You should've seen them they were so mean. They were huge and they were making these little kids fight it was awful.."

" Peter that was really dangerous." May corrected "you could've gotten really hurt."

"No you should've seen me I'm getting really good I was great-"

"The bruise on your cheek says otherwise" May countered.

"But I am OK really... I'm sorry about the mess." Peter remarked. "But aunt may you should've seen the size of them you should've seen me whipping around there!"

"And then you rolled around in the sewers and drag mud all over this already shit hole place?" May questioned.

"No I was swinging through the tree tops again I wanted to see Helaena and then I realized what a mess I looked like so I swung home." Peter admitted.

then there was a knock on their teeny door. Both heads turned to the door curiously.

"Are you expecting someone?" May asked

"That's funny. You're funny."  Peter countered as he moved to the door he pulled it open only to see a night of the Kings guard from the castle.

Peter blinked back at him confused he done something wrong was helaena mad that he had been sending her flowers and butterflies? Peter's heart began to race his palms sweat.

"Are you peter Parker?" Anthony asked peter remain silent as he gaped back the night. "Are you peter Parker? the princess asked me to track you down."

"The princess? My princess I mean not my princess she's not mine cause she's not mine-" Peter rambled.

"Yeah you're definitely him you seem like the type." Anthony grumbled.

"The type of what?" Peter questioned nervously.

"That the princess helaena would like." Anthony clarified. "Can I come in or what?"