Leaving

Dekus pov

I was lying in bed when I heard my mom knock on the door. She came in and sat down next to me. 

"Izuku sweetie..." She said smiling and crying, she put her hand on my cheek. "I am going to send you to live with a different family." I was speechless. "Why?" I asked tearing up. She explained that she thought it would be better growing up in a home with someone who could be there since she's always at work. "What about you..." I ask worried. She said she found a family and that they know about me being trans.

She said we could still visit each other but I need someone who can be at home with me and help when I need. I hugged her and was just glad we would still be able to visit each other. 

The next day

I got in the car, my bags all packed. I didn't sleep at all last night I stayed up packing and crying. We drove up to the address she was given from an agency. We both got out and looked at the house. It was two stories but, it was big. I looked at my mom and hugged her. "I'll see you this weekend." I spoke. She smiled and nodded. "I love you mom." I said and kissed her cheek. "I love you too Izuku." She said and got in the car. I grabbed my two luggage's. 

I walked up the door and turned around seeing my mom drive off. I turned to the door and took a deep breath and knocked. A man opened the door he was tall. Then I realized it. "ERASER HEAD!!" I yelled I almost passed out. Then another man appeared, "PRESENT MIC!?" I yelled I lost my breath and bowed. "OhmygoshImsuchabigfanIhavesomanynotesonyoutwoyourmyfavoriteundergroundheros" I said super-fast. Mic laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Come on inside little listener" He smiled. I stood up and pulled my luggage along with me. They showed me to my room, and I unpacked. I sat down and took a second to take everything in. I smiled thinking about my knew dads. I can't believe my two favorite heroes are my new parents. 

(Note-He has one for all and has already met All Might, but he was his third favorite hero. He admired him just as much as his dads)

I heard a knock on my door and opened it. It was Mic. "Dinners ready, you Comin'?" He asked smiling. I smiled and nodded. I walked downstairs with him and sat at the table with the two of them. Then a little girl came and sat next to me, she has beautiful light blue hair, she smiled at me. Another person came and sat down next to her he has purple hair he looks really tired, like Eraser Head. "Thank you for the food" We all said and started eating. "Woah!" I said almost choking. "This is so good!" I said, they all laughed. "See? Someone likes my food." Mic said lauging.

After dinner

The other two went upstairs, "Can we talk to you?" Mic said. I nodded and he led me to the living room with Eraser. "So, we only have three rules. be nice to the cat, don't be respectful if you are upset about something talk to us don't get upset, and don't be out past 11." He said I smiled "Okay, by the way what do I call you guys?" I asked. They looked at each other and shrugged. "You can call me Shouta or Dad if you're comfortable." Eraser said I nodded and then looked at Mic. "Hizashi, or pa works" He smiled. "Okay" I said.

"There's one more thing..." I whispered. "What's up listener?" Pa asked. Dad looked at me confused. "You both know I'm uh..." I trailed off remembering my bio dad's reaction. I fidgeted with my sleeves. "Transgender?" Dad asked. I nodded "Yes we know, and we fully accept you. If you have any issues with anyone or anyone gives you a hard time about it tell us." He said I smiled and hugged them. "Thank you" I whispered.

685 words