You what?

Dekus POV

Me and Sero decided to hangout today because we haven't before. "Hey do you smoke?" He asked me. I laughed, "With my childhood it's funny you think I don't." He laughed too and handed me a joint. I lit it and took a big hit, handing to back to him as I blow it out and cough a little. He laughed and did the same but, coughing a shit ton. We both burst out laughing hitting it back and forth. I heard to door open to see Tosh and Denki standing there.

Shinsous POV

"Hey Toshi! Do you want to hang out today?" He asked I nodded. "We can go to my dorm! So, you can see Izu!" He said skipping to his dorm and me following. Making small talk as we walk up to the door, and he opens it. I instantly get hit with the smell of weed. 'I thought he stopped' I think as I look in and see Zu sitting on the floor with Sero who is putting the joint out. We walk in, shutting and locking the door behind us so no one sees.

Dekus POV

"Shit..." I whisper and start laughing. Tosh instantly walking over to me and sitting down "I thought you stopped Zu?" He asked as I shook my head. "No, the deal I made with Pa was to not smoke as much." I said, "Okay Zu just tell me next time I didn't want you getting in trouble." He said smiling and walking over to Denki and wrapping his arm around Denkis waist. I got up and layed on my bed Sero getting up "I'm going to head out, I'm really tired." He said laughing. "Goodnight Sero" I said waving. Denki and Tosh walked over to Denk's bed and layed down as Tosh took out his phone. 

A few minutes later the door opened. I looked over to see Sho walking over to me and sitting down next to me. He started playing with my hair. "How are you feeling." He said. "Good" I said smiling and looking up at him. "Zu, come here" Tosh said. I got up slowly and walked over to him leaning down as he whispered in my ear. "Don't forget to take off your binder." He said, I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a baggy shirt and sports bra.

Wrapping the bra into the shirt so no one sees it, and I went into the bathroom and changed. I walked out and layed back down, Sho wrapping his arms around me as I buried my face into his chest. He rubbed my back in circles and kissed my head. I smiled and dozed off to sleep.