Almost there.

3rd pov

Izuku is in his 8th month. Bakugou explained to Izuku how he had feelings for Dabi but didn't want to tell him because he's a stubborn ass hat.

Izuku woke up to all of his friends in his dorm as they wanted to have a sleep over. Izuku giggled at the fact that Dabi was spooning Bakugou who looked pissed even though he was asleep. Denki and Shinsou were cuddled up in Kaminari's bed. Shouto was next to Izuku. Mina, Kiri, and  Tenko were on the floor. 

Izuku's phone started ringing so he walked outside of his dorm and opened his phone to see his dad calling. "Hello?" Izuku asked. "Hey Zuzu, me and Mic have to go on a mission and Eri's babysitter had to cancel, could you please come pick her up? We are already late." Aizawa explained. "Yeah, I just have to grab my keys." Izuku said as they both said their goodbye. 

Izuku walked into his dorm and got his keys. "Hey man where are you going?" Kirishima whispered. "I've got to go get Eri my dad's have a mission and the sitter bailed, want to come?" Izuku asked. "Sure!" Kiri whisper yelled with a smile on his face. Izuku got his keys and him and Kiri walked to the parking lot. 

They picked up Eri and then went to the cafe where the two boys got coffee and Eri got a frappe and a cake pop. Then they went over to the park where they met up with Koda who ran off to play with Eri. "So, I think I have a crush on Bakugou..." Kiri said. Izuku almost chocked on his coffee. "O-Oh really?" He said between coughs.

Kiri scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah... Do you know if he likes anyone?" Kiri asked. Izuku shook his head as he took another sip of coffee. "No not really. You should talk to him y'know figure it out wih him. Kiri nodded agreeingly. 

They arrived back at the dorms with Eri and by now everyone was awake. Eri hid behind Deku. Eri liked a handful of the 2-A students. She liked them all but only warmed up to the ones that had been at the house more often like Shouto, Katsuki, Denki because he was dating Shinsou, Tamaki, and Mina. Mina was a bit much which scared Eri sometimes but she warmed up to Mina more and more. 

Izuku picked up Eri and adjusted to she wasn't hurting the baby. "Hey E" Bakugou said ruffling her hair. "Hi Suki!" Eri said smiling. Eri hadn't seen Bakugou with his scar yet but it didn't scare her. "Sho-Sho!!" Eri excitingly said doing grabby hands at Shouto. He quickly came over, scooping Eri from Izuku and spinning in a circle moving her up and down they holding her. "Did you get bigger?" Shouto said with a gasp. "Yes! I did I did!" Eri said excited. Izuku smiled admiring how good Shouto is with his sister.

"Eri I made candy apples!" Bakugou said from the kitchen as Shouto put her down and she ran to the kitchen. Izuku smiled as Shouto walked over to him giving him a hug and kissing his head. 

Time skip brought to you by Tamaki, Denki, and Izuku the unstoppable trans trio

Izuku was in the living room playing a game on his phone as Shouto, Mina, Denki, Shinsou, Tamaki, and Miro played with Eri outside. 

Kiri walked into the kitchen where Bakugou was. "Hey Baku-bro can I talk to you for a second?" Kiri asked. Izuku peeked up from the couch then ducked down wanting to hear the conversation. "Yeah, what's up shitty hair?" Bakugou asked annoyed. "I like you and I was wondering if you wanted to be my boyfriend?" Kirishima asked. Dabi began to walk out of the elevator just when Izuku put his finger over his lips as a sign to be quiet. 

Bakugou stared at him for a second "No." Bakugou replied dryly. "W-What why not?" Kirishima asked. "Because I don't like you like that?" Bakugou replied. "Why not!?" Kirishima said sort of yelling. "Because I like the burnt chicken." Bakugou said while he continued cleaning the kitchen. "That's not manly." Kirishima whispered. "And why isn't it? Because it's not you?" Bakugou said getting more annoyed.

Kirishima crossed his arms. "Because he is a stupid fucking villain." Kirishima stated. "I don't give a shit at least he is trying to change." Bakugou said. They started arguing and Kirishima went to hit Bakugou, Izuku ran up in front of Bakugou. 

Just then the others from outside walked in. "What's with all the yelling?!" Mina shouted. Izuku grabbed Kirishima's hand as he went to punch Bakugou. "Try to hit him again, pregnant or not" Izuku made his face closer to Kiri's. "I will fuck you up. And then get you expelled. Got it?" Izuku asked tightening his grip on Kiri's hand as Kiri nodded and ran off. Izuku then turned to Bakugou and whispered. "That burnt chicken you were talking about is in the hallway go talk to him" Bakugou nodded and walked off.

Another time skip brought to you by my sleep deprivation. 

 Shouto of course talked to Izuku for putting himself in that situation but now they were in the kitchen eating food at the bar. Aizawa came and picked up Eri an hour ago and Tamaki and Miro went back to their house after hanging out with Izuku. Mostly everyone else was asleep in their dorms. Izuku was chewing his food when he got a sharp pain in his side, resulting in him almost chocking on his food. "Are you okay?" Shouto asked. "Yeah, I just got a really sharp pain in my- side" he said pausing as it happened again.

Shouto threw his food down. "Is it the baby?" He asked. "Maybe but, it's too early. Help me get to my bed."  Izuku asked as he got up. Shouto held on to him and helped him upstairs. Izuku layed in his bed as Shouto got the baby bag together. "What do we need?" Shouto asked. "Diapers, onesies, bottles, blankets" He continued listing things as Shouto put the things in the bag. Izuku kept making painful sounds making Shouto feel bad. 

Two hour time skip brought to you by my writers block

"Shouto!" Izuku said yelling for Shouto as he ran out of the bathroom to Izuku's side. "Hospital" Izuku whispered as it was the only thing he could spit out. "What's going on?" Shinsou asked waking up. "Hm?" Kami groaned. "It's time!" Shouto said grabbing the bag and helping Izuku up as his water broke. "Oh my god!" They said getting up and following behind them downstairs. 

Group chat started by Shinsou

Shouta: It's 4 in the fucking morning son.

Hizashi: What's going on

Katsuki: What the fuck

Tamaki: Food?

Tenko: What the hell

Shinsou: BABY TIME!!

Shouta: He's a month early! I'm on my way!!

the rest saying, they are on their way.

CLIFF HANGER FUCKERS!!

1,155 words.