Time off

3rd person

Izuku has been pregnant for about 2 months, his bump starting to show. It still isn't noticeable but, since his parents found out, he has not been allowed to train. 

Izuku is currently laying on his bed alone. Hitoshi took Kaminari on a date, so they won't be back until late. Shouto went to go see his mom, so he should be back in around an hour or so. Bakugou went to the store, Tsu is on a date with Tokoyami, Mina went out with all the other girls to a jump park, Izuku couldn't participate considering the fact he is pregnant.

So that just leave's Kirishima. Izuku was extremely bored, so he pushed himself off his bed walking out of his dorm. He walked over to Kirishima's door and knocked. 

Izuku looked at the door as it opened, revealing Sero. "O-Oh hey Midoriya" Sero said scratching the back of his neck. "Hey Sero! What are you guys up to?" Izuku said, an innocent smile on his face. 'I know exactly what they were doing...' Izuku thought to himself.

"Nothing, we were talking, what's up?" Sero asked, glad his friend didn't figure it out, unknowing that he did. "I wanted to see if you guys wanted to hang out. Everyone is out today and I'm so bored." Izuku said with a sad face.

"Sure! Come on in we will figure out something to do!" Sero said with a smile on his face. Izuku walked in seeing a half-dressed Kirishima. "I knew it" he says laughing. "W-Wha, you figured it out!?" Sero asked. 

"I'm not as innocent as you all make me out to be, I've had sex" Izuku says shrugging and sitting down on the couch. Sero stands there, his mouth hanging open, Kirishima bursts out laughing. Once they all calmed and sat down, they came up with ideas on things to do. 

"We could go shopping, so that you can get the things to prepare Mido-bro, and then we can go get lunch!" Kirishima suggests. "Prepare for what?" Sero questions. "He doesn't know?" Izuku asks. "No, I figured you should tell him, it isn't my story to tell." Kirishima says.

"Okay, well Sero I am transgender and pregnant, please don't tell anyone." Izuku says with what sounded like a beg at the end. "Oh, Mido that's so cool! Of course, I won't tell!" Sero says excitingly, he knew about Denki, so he wasn't about to judge. 

Izuku smiles so big and then gets up to get ready. He walks back into his room and opens his dresser. He puts on his binder, then some black ripped jeans, the rips being grey, and a My Chemical Romance shirt. He does the rest of his routine, then texts his friends saying he will meet them in the common room. 

Kirishima and Sero finally make it downstairs, Sero wearing a 'I love weed' shirt with blue skater jeans. Kirishima wore a red tank top with black skinny jeans. They walk out of the dorms making small talk until they got to Kirishimas red jeep. 

Izuku opened the door realizing there was no step, as he is short, he tried to climb in but failed miserably. "Kiri or Sero... Uh I need some help" Izuku said, cringing at himself. "I got you Mido-Bro" Kiri said with a chuckle, walking around the car and helping Izuku.

"That was so embarrassing" Izuku said, face palming himself. "It's okay Mido we all need help sometimes" Kiri said climbing back into the driver's side with a smile. 

They got to the mall, Kiri and Sero holding hands, Izuku skipping next to them. Some people could have thought Izuku was their kid if he didn't have green hair. 

"Let's go into this store Izu-Bro! They have baby stuff!" Kiri exclaims smiling, he was excited to help out. 

They go into the store and about 5 minutes in, Kiri finds a white teddy bear. "Aww! Izu look at this!" Kiri says picking it up. Izuku looks at the teddy and instantly fell in love with it.

"Oh my gosh that is so adorable!! Aww Ej you're going to be such a good uncle" Izuku said smiling. "I'm one of the uncles!?" Kirishima exclaims. Izuku giggled.

"Yes of course, my family doesn't really extend out other than my dad's, Eri, and Tosh. So, all my friends are the aunties and uncles" Izuku explains smiling. Kiri almost starts crying, he hugs Izuku. "I'm so touched!" Kiri yells, Izuku and Sero laughing. 

"Sero you're an uncle too" Izuku says. "Aww!! Let's fucking go!!" He yells, others in the store looking at them. They pick out a crib which is white and other baby items. 

They did more shopping and then went home, and helped Izuku set up the baby crib, put blankets in it and the teddy on top with the changing station set in front of the crib stocked up with nappies, wipes, bibs, baby clothes, and a trash can set ne...

They did more shopping and then went home, and helped Izuku set up the baby crib, put blankets in it and the teddy on top with the changing station set in front of the crib stocked up with nappies, wipes, bibs, baby clothes, and a trash can set next to it. They said their goodbyes as Izuku was tired and wanted to sleep. 

900 Words