Announcement

3rd person

In the group chat:

Izuku: Hey guys can we meet in my dorm in an hour?

Denki: Ofc bro

Mina: Sure!

Hitoshi: K

Todoroki: alright babe

Kiri: Be there!

Sero: Yep!

Tsu: Of course, Izu

Fujimoto: Me and dark shadow will be attending.

Bakugou: on my way.

End of the group chat text.

Izuku smiled at his phone and opened a new contact and hit the call button.

"Izu! Are you okay?" The raspy voice exclaims. "Yes, Tenko I'm alright I wanted to know if we could set up a meeting place. I need to tell you something in person." Izuku says calmly, missing his brother.

"Of course, Izuku anytime. We could meet at the coffee shop?" He says tiredly, he goes to bed early and it is currently 10:00 PM. Izuku agrees, and they say their goodbyes.  Bakugou walks into Izuku's room, ruffling his hair before sitting down next to him.

"You okay Zuzu?" Bakugou asks, concerned for his brother. "Yes, Kacchan I'm alright, I just have an announcement." He says smiling up at him. Bakugou chuckles "Alright" he replies, they hang out and talk before the group finally arrived. 

They all go in and sit down, Izuku and Shouto on Izuku's bed, Kaminari and Shinsou on Kamis bed, Mina, Kiri, Sero on the couch, Bakugou, Tsu, and Fujimoto on the floor. 

"So, what's up Izu-Bro?" Kiri asks. "I want you all to stay quiet while I explain please." Izuku says nervously as two of his friends don't know. They all agree and Izuku continues. 

"So, I am transgender as most of you guys know. And I am pregnant... And you all know my family doesn't extend out of my two dads, Toshi, and Eri. So, everyone here are the most important people in my life, outside of adults. I don't have a big family but, you guys have been my family since I first got here, and I wanted to tell you guys you are all going to be aunties, and uncles!" Izuku says excitingly. They all started screaming and hugging Izuku. 

(Let me explain couples! So here are my AU pairs. Izuku and Todoroki. Hitoshi and Denki. Tsu and Fujimoto. Kiri and Sero. Mina and Bakugou are single, but I take care of that don't worry.)

They were all so excited that Izuku chose them to be the aunts and uncles. "I have one more thing" Izuku says almost whispering. Just in time Tamaki arrives and Izuku drags him over. Izuku grabs Tamaki and Bakugou's hands. "I want you guys to be the god parents and if anything, ever happens to me and Sho we agreed that you guys should take care of the babies." Izuku says.

Bakugou almost squeals. "Holy fuck, really!?" Bakugou exclaims. Tamajiki sits there looking like he saw a ghost. He jumps to hug Izuku and Shouto. "Thank you, guys!" He says tearing up. Once Tamajiki finally let go Bakugou hugged Izuku, catching his off guard. 

"You were always my best friend, I love you, you fuckin nerd." Bakugou says quietly so only Izuku could hear. Izuku stats crying overwhelmed by happiness. 

In the next chapter

The baby showers!!

510 words