UA Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving special! 

3rd person

A week before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving break.

Izuku is sitting next to Bakugou holding his hand as he had been for the past month. Shouto walked into the infirmary and placed his hand on Izuku's shoulder. "Kacchan always cooks for Thanksgiving. His food is the best." Izuku whispered and smiled. "I'd love to try it." Shouto smirked. 

They talked for a while, until Shouto went back to the dorm to get Izuku food. "Kacchan please wake up..." Izuku whispered to him. Just as he said it, Bakugou's hand twitched. "Kacchan!?" Izuku excitedly said. "Would you shut up nerd?" Bakugou smiled. "Kacchan!" Izuku said grabbing him and pulling him into a hug. "Hey Zuzu" Bakugou said, hugging him back. Izuku took out his phone and immediately texted Shouto and Chiyo. 

Group chat started by Izuku with 'Auntie Chiyo and My boyif"

Izuku: Kacchan's awake!

Chiyo: I'm on my way. 

My boyif: I'll make extra soba!

A few moments later Chiyo walked in. "Can I take this stupid fucking bandage off?" Bakugo asked. "Before you do, I would like to talk to you both..." She sighed. "What's wrong Auntie?" Izuku asked. 

"Katsuki, Izuku. Bakugou has a scar across his entire left side, the burn caused a lot of damage my quirk couldn't heal" she said, sad for the boy. "What do you mean, you couldn't heal?" Izuku asked. "The burn caused tissue tearing that thankfully I could heal, but your eye itself was burned, making you blind in your left eye." Chiyo responded. "I'll give you two sometime..." She said, leaving the room.

Izuku unwrapped the bandage that had been sitting on his face for weeks. He had a scar on his whole left side, and his eye was white. "I'm not going to lie to you Kacchan, you kind of look bad ass" Bakugou laughed at Izuku's remark.

A few days later, Bakugou was recovering, and everyone was getting ready for Thanksgiving.

"Kacchan I'm so ready for your food." Izuku said giggling as everyone sat down at the table getting ready to eat. Tenko sat next to Izuku, with Shouto on the other side of Izuku. Bakugou and Dabi sat together, and Kaminari and Shinsou. Everyone else was there too. "Thank you for the food!" everyone said and dug in. "God damn Izuku wasn't lying!" Shouto said. 

Sorry this is a little late! I've been busy so this is a little lazy but happy thanksgiving!