It's been so long

Izuku's POV (changing it up!)

I woke up and walked over to Katsuo picking her up and kissing her head. I changed, fed, and burped her. Then I walked over to her clothes and picked some out. I laid her back down and went to the bathroom. 

'You're a bad dad.'  What the fuck. 'Or I should say... you're a bad MOM'  I'm a boy. 'Whatever you tell yourself.'  Ignore it Izuku. 'Don't ignore me Izzie..." Nope not doing this. 

I walked downstairs and started cooking breakfast, when I finished, I put it all on plates for everyone and decided to sit in the backyard for some fresh air. I sat there for about twenty minutes. 

'Bad mom. Bad mom. Bad mom. Bad mom. Bad mom.'  Shut up! Leave me alone you have been gone for fucking months! 'I'm here to stay' No you aren't. 'I'll be with you forever.'  No, you won't. 'Ohhh yes I will'  no. 'ugly. bad mom. stupid. useless. powerless. no mother. GIRL.'   leave me alone!

All of the sudden my chest tightened. I couldn't breathe, it felt like I was drowning. I went to stand up to get Todoroki and fell, knocking over the small table that sat next to my chair. I saw two sets of feet, one running back inside, the other running to my side. I felt him wrap his arms around me. "Shhhh everything's okay."  I can't breathe. "Zuzu focus on my heartbeat and follow my breathing."  I can barely hear it's like my head is underwater. 

 I'm trying! I can't even fucking speak I can't breathe. Water filled my eyes. "Izuku it's okay. Don't listen to whatever the fuck your head is telling you. You are a smart, handsome, powerful, amazing father." It's like he knew exactly what my head was telling me. 

I focused harder on his heartbeat and followed his breathing. I finally calmed down and he picked me up, putting me back on my chair, picking up the table. When the tears cleared from my eyes, I saw Kacchan. "Thank you." I said shakily. "Your welcome Zuzu." He said sitting in the chair next to me. Dabi walked in setting water down on the table in front of me. I grabbed it and chugged it. I looked up at Dabi. "Thank you... and uh- I'm sorry." I said wiping my face. "It's okay, panic attacks?" He asked. 

I nodded. "I used to get them a lot." He said, sitting next to Kacchan. I smiled. "Do you still get them...?" I asked. "N-Not trying to intrude!" I said. "No, it's okay. Not as much as I used to, maybe like once or twice a year? Depends on what's going on around me. Your brother used to help me through it." He said and smiled at me. 

"I'm glad you don't get them a lot anymore." I said. "Does it happen to you a lot?" He asked. "No, I haven't had one in months." I said. Kacchan raised an eyebrow. "What brought it on?" Kacchan asked. "I'm not sure, I woke up this morning and I had this voice in my head again." I said. It didn't sound crazy to either of them thank god. 

3rd POV

Hitoshi then walked out into the backyard. Raising an eyebrow, "What's going on?" He asked. Izuku looked down at his hands. Bakugou explained as Hitoshi walked over to Izuku, hugging him. "At least I was able to make breakfast" He said with a giggle. Dabi, Bakugou, and Hitoshi all laughed with him. "Are you going to tell dad?" Hitoshi asked Izuku, sitting down next to him. "Yeah, later when I see him" Izuku explained. 

"You guys go inside and eat, I'll stay here for a bit." Izuku said. They were all very hesitent until Izuku told them they would be able to see him from the window. They went inside to eat as Izuku laid back in the chair looking up at the sky. 

(AN - I forgot to add, I had to turn off gramar assist because it was pissing me off. BUT I am dyslexic. If I come back to some chapters, and notice an error I'll fix it, if I don't just make a comment telling me where the mistake was, (in a nice manner please) so I can fix it. also 1st pov's are difficult for me so i'm sorry i don't do it offen, Love you all!) 

Izuku sat watching each cloud go by. "Hey love." Todoroki said walking outside. "Hey" Izuku said, sitting up as Todoroki sat down behind him, allowing Izuku to lay back onto his chest. Bakugou watching from the window "Ew..." He said as he walked away, Hitoshi and Dabi snickering. "Where's Katsuo?" Izuku asked. "Denki stole her from me, he wanted to play with her" Todoroki explained, Izuku laughing. "What have you been doing?" Todoroki asked, kissing Izukus head.

Izuku fumbled with his hands for a second. "I had another panic attack a bit ago." He said studdering. "Why didn't you come to me?" Shoto asked. "I was going to, but when I got up my legs felt like jello and I fell, Kacchan helped me through it, and Dabi brought me some water." Izuku explained. "i'm glad you had someone there for you at least." Shoto said. Izuku nodded while Shoto played with his hair. 

890 words. 

AN-- I love you all! So sorry I haven't updated I have been so incredibly busy, but I will try to get back into some writing!