Sick?

Time skip! It has been about 2 months since Izuku and Shouto y'know.... 

3rd POV

Since break was over, they were back in their dorms. Izuku woke up to him alarm. "Ughh" He groaned. He sat up and turned off his alarm. 

He got up, grabbing his binder and uniform. Brushing his hair and teeth. He realized as he was about to leave his room, he was going to be sick and ran into his bathroom falling over in front of the toilet puking. 

He reached up flushing the toilet sat up against the wall. 'Ew... Maybe I got up to fast?' He thought and got up.

He washed his mouth, then brushed his teeth again. 'Ugh' He groaned. He picked up his backpack and left his room. As he was in the elevator, he was met with Bakugou.

"Good morning Kacchan!" He says with a big smile. Bakugou looked over to him with a small smirk. "Morning nerd" he says in a monotone voice. 

Deku smiles wider as the elevator stops revealing Shouto. "I was waiting for you." He says in a flat tone. Izuku jumps on him, hugging him. Shouto looks down with a smile giving him a peck on the lips.

Izuku lets go of the taller man and hold his hand as they walk to the common room. "Morning Tosh!" Izuku says. "Morning Zuku" Hitoshi responds in a flat tone. If Izuku didn't know him he would think he was being rude but, that's just how his brother talks.

As everyone is leaving the dorms on their way to class Izuku is met with Amajiki. "Jiki!" Izuku shouts, letting go of his boyfriend's hand and hugging the other man. Shouto watches them smiling. 'They haven't seen each other since the crash I think.' Shouto thinks to himself.

Shouto watches them, glad that Izuku looks so happy as he has hhad some really rough times lately. "So how are you and Natsuo?" Izuku asks him, his brothers name pulling Shouto out of his thoughts.

"Pretty good I'm really happy and I love him so much." Tamaki says Shouto smiles. "I'm glad!" Izuku says as the bell rings. "Shit! I love you see you late Jiki!" Izuku shouts as running to class, Shouto following.

In the middle of class Izuku felt like he was going to be sick again. He ran up to his dad asking to go to the bathroom, he agreed. Izuku ran down the hallway to the bathroom, collapsing in front of the toilet again and puking. 

He got out his phone and texted his group chat that didn't have Todoroki, he didn't do it to exclude him, he is scared.

Green bean boy: Guys I need you to meet me in me and Kami's dorm after class. I texted my dad saying I'm not coming back and that I am sick.

Mother: Okay

Lightning boy: Yes sir!

Tamaki: I can come now.

Hitoshi: Do I need to kill someone?

Kacchan: WHO DO I NEED TO FUCK UP!?

Green Bean Boy: I'm fine guys but yes come asap after class!

Tamaki: On my way!

Tamaki didn't have to go to class today because he has off days. He arrived at Izuku's dorm to see him sitting in the bathroom in front of the toilet with his back on the wall, wrapped in a blanket. 

"Izu!?" Tamaki shouts sitting on the ground next to him and pulling Izuku into a side hug. "I-I think..." Izuku trails off, tears running down his face. 

"I think I know." Tamaki says, pulling out his phone texting only Kaminari. 'Go to the store after school and buy a pregnancy test.' He types and send the text.