Awake

Aizawa's POV

I was sitting in a chair next to Izuku's bed. I look over to Zachi who is now sleeping in the chair next to me. I had Hitoshi take Eri home for the night because they needed sleep having been up two days straight. Izuku had shown signs of waking up soon but, hasn't yet. I looked down at my phone the time reading '3:45 AM' I sigh and put my phone in my pocket silently getting up to go get coffee, without waking Zachi. I leave the room and go get my coffee. As I pass the waiting room I see Shoto and Bakugou. I walk over to them. 

"Sensei!" Bakugou says standing up. "H-How is Deku?" He asked shakily. There is a cut on his forehead, it had been stitched. I look at Shoto he seemed physically fine but didn't look it emotionally. "He is okay, he should be waking up in the next few days." I say, he looks down to his feet. "How about I text you both as soon as he wakes up? You both look like you haven't slept." I say trying to disregard the fact of Izuku's injuries. Bakugou sighs, "Okay. Thank you, sensei." They both say bowing. I slightly smile and say goodnight, making my way back to Izukus room.  

I walk in and sit down quietly as Zachi is still asleep. I look at my phone again. '4:30' damn time passes fast. I look over to Izuku, there is bruises on his arms, and neck. No broken bones as one of the doctor's quirks was to heal only broken injuries. Not even recovery girl would be able to fix this. I keep thinking as I start to doze off.

Time skip.

I woke up and pulled out my phone one more time. '11:37' Damn I slept a long time. Good thing is, me, Zachi, Hitoshi, and all the other kids from the wreck got to take the rest of the week off. Izuku a little longer. I look over to see Zachi was gone. I looked out the window for a little while watching as the birds flew past and the clouds clumped together as it started raining. I then heard the door open and turn to see who it is.

"Good morning" Zachi says walking in with two coffee's and kissing me. "Good morning." I say tiredly. "You were up late, the staff told me they saw you sitting up at almost five." He said sitting down and handing me my coffee. I chuckle. "Well, it's hard when our son-" I pause he turns to look at me. Thats the first time I've called him that. He smiled and made a hand motion for me to continue. "Is in a coma..." I say looking back out the window. He grabs my hand. "It will be okay he will be okay." He slightly smiles and kisses my forehead. 

The doctor walks in and I hear a slight rustling. I look over at Izuku who is slightly opening his eyes. "izuku" I say walking over to him and petting his hair. "You had me so worried." I say kissing his head. "Dad?" He says, I tear up only a little bit. "Yes Izu..." I say as Zachi walks over to me and him and says hello also kissing his head. "Pa.." He slightly smiles tearing up. "I'm so-" he pauses as it must be hard for him to talk. "So sorry..." I hug him "No Izuku you did nothing wrong." I pull from the hug smiling. He must be very sore; it will take a few days for him to re gain his strength.