What!

I was low on ideas for this part, so it is kind of lazy I'm sorry.

Dekus pov.

I woke up the next day feeling a lot better. I'm glad my dad's and Toshi were there to help me. I heard a knock on my door as I sat up. "Come in!" I said as Toshi walked in. He told me the plan. This is going to be so funny. He walked out after we talked so I could get ready for school. 

After he got ready

I got in the car with everyone and me pa and Eri sung the entire time. As usual Pa walked Eri into her school. We pulled up to the school and we all got out. Pa hugged me, "Come to me or dad if you feel another episode coming, okay?" He said softly, we pulled out of the hug, and I smiled. "Yeah" I said, "Have a good day, I love you little listener." He said as me, dad, and Toshi were walking to the class. "I love you too pa!" I said. We walked into the classroom again, before everyone. Todoroki was the first to come in, again. "Good morning!" I said and smiled. "Good morning." He said as he sat down next to me. "How are you in such a good mood in the mornings?" He asked. "Well-" I started but, Toshi cut me off. 

"Just don't wake him up on the wrong day" he said, I laughed, and Todoroki smiled a bit. "You should smile more!" I said as he stopped. "Why?" He asked. "You don't look as grumpy" I said as Toshi laughed. Denki, Uaraka, and Iida walked in and sat with us. As usual Denki and Toshi were talking. Me, and Uaraka were whispering about them, and I guess Shoto heard. "What do you mean?" He asked. Me and Uaraka laughed as she whispered to him explaining. He smiled and agreed.

"Okay everyone roll call." Dad said. Iida raised his hand. "Yes?" Dad asked. "Mr. Aizawa why are we doing roll call today, we haven't done it before?" He asked and dad said, "You'll see" He winked and me and Toshi. Me and Toshi looked at each other and laughed. Dad called everyone's names leaving us last. This will be funny because we go by dads last name but on the list, we have both dad and pa's last names. So, dads' kind of going to out himself. "Okay, Hitoshi and Izuku Aizawa-Hizashi?" Everyone stared at us as we said here. Dad layed down in his sleeping bag and passed out. 

"You guys are Mr. Aizawas sons!?" They asked. Toshi was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe so I answered, "Yeah and Present Mic." 

"WHAT!? THEY ARE GAY?" Mina yelled I said yes. "That's so cool!" She said smiling.  few minutes later the door slammed open. "Kacchan?" I said. He stared at me for a moment. "Deku?" He said, I smiled. 

(To be clear this is the same Bakugou that bullied him but, he's nice now sometimes)

He hugged me which was odd but, I smiled. Then he went and sat down making friends, I wonder why he wasn't here the first day of school or after that at all. 

524 words