Dad...

3rd POV

It had been 3 months since Izuku had the baby. Izuku and Shouto are allowed to attened to class and go on missions while Rei and Fuyumei are watching the baby. When Fuyumei is at work Natsuo helps, and Tamaki babysits. Tamaki loves Katsuo. As Izuku chose Tamaki and Natsuo as the god parents. Izuku thought about maybe Tenko and Dabi but decided against it as Tenko came clean about AFO being their dad, Izuku is yet to mention it to anyone.

A knock came at the door as Izuku was leaving. He was visiting Eri at home before she left for school which Hitoshi was bringing her. Izuku opened it. "Hello?" he answered, no one was there just a letter left on the floor. He picked it up. 'To: Izuku Midoriya' Izuku thought it was odd how it didn't say who sent it. He decided to open it once he was at his dorm.

Hitoshi and Izuku dropped Eri off at school and headed to UA. "Hey, I need to stop by the dorm and grab my bag." Izuku said, Hitoshi nodded in response. He dropped Izuku off at the dorms and went to the student parking. Izuku rushed past his classmates yelling in the kitchen. He walked past Bakugou's room, hearing moans he gagged in response knowing it was his best friend and boyfriends brother. 

He got to him and Shouto's dorm. (After the baby was born Aizawa had Shouto and Izuku share a room and switched Izuku and Shinsou because Denki and Izuku were only comfortable with each other and their lovers everyone in the class are supportive but it's still a boundary andd no one bring it up). Once Izuku was there he tore open the letter. Shouto was in the kitchen with the others as this is his eating time.

'Dear Izuku,

I see you've changed your name, fitting. I respect it. Meet me at ******* after school. Bring no one. You can only tell your brother.'

That's weird. Izuku thought. No one other than a few people knew about Tenko and Izuku. Izuku decided to meet with whoever this is. He called out of school today so he could talk to Tenko. 

Time skip

Tenko and Izuku spent all day together. Izuku said if he wasn't back in an hour and a half, tell Aizawa. Tenko accepted that Izuku had a new family, but he was happy Izuku still wanted him in his life and still considered him family, even after all the horrible things he did. 

Izuku got to the meeting place and waited, suddenly he heard the snapping of twigs. And suddenly none other than AFO stood in front of him. Izuku stood in a fighting position waiting. 

"Relax my son. I do not wish to fight you. I wish to speak with you." He said calmly sitting down. "So, I heard you had a child?" AFO asked, Izuku nodded. "How is your mother." He asked. Izuku froze. "She is gone." Izuku whispered, tears threatening his eyes. "What do you mean?" AFO asked. "She's dead! She gave me to pros who took me in because she couldn't take care of me, I never saw her because she was always working! She died after giving me away! And you weren't there! You were never there!" Izuku screamed.

Izuku held his tears back the most he could. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you and your brother when you were younger, and I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you and your mother as well. But I'd like to be the father you want me to be." AFO said. Izuku looked at his phone it has been an hour, soon after Aizawa showed up behind him but neither AFO nor Izuku knew Aizawa was there as he was hiding. 'AFO what is he doing here?' Aizawa thought. "Please Izuku" he said. "I have a father. TWO now might I add! And neither are you! I have a family who loves me and won't abandon me! You left! You were NEVER fucking there! I'm done here." Izuku screamed, his entire body was trembling, but he still held back the tears.

"You know what Isabelle I'm glad your mothers dead." AFO said, leaving. Aizawa and Bakugou emerged from the bushes. They went over to Izuku and hugged him. "Shhh you can let it all out now." Bakugou said softly. Izuku sobbed in the arms of two of his favorite people. "Thank you dad and Kacchan." Izuku smiled. They both smiled, Aizawa kissing Izuku;s head and Bakugou ruffling his hair.

764 words.

Sorry it's short my loves! I have writer's block. I love you all!