Thanks, Denks

Deku's POV

After we kissed, we went back to the party and danced until everyone was exhausted. "Deku?" Todoroki said. "Yes?" I asked. "You can call me Shoto." He said with a soft smile. "You can call me Izuku" I said and smiled. "I'm going to go to bed" I said and kissed him on the cheek. I was so happy, my first kiss. I wanted to jump up and down happily but, I stayed calm. Denki following me to our dorm after saying good night to Toshi. I smiled at them and gave Toshi a look making him give me a "screw you but I love you" look at me. After we went back to our dorms and put on our pajamas. "Good night, Denki" I said. "Good night, Deku" he said as we both slid into our beds, falling asleep.

Time skip 3 hours.

I woke up covered in a cold sweat shooting up in my bed from another nightmare. I was breathing irregularly and shaking. "No, no, no, no not here, not in front of Denki I can't wake him up." I thought. Tears burring my vision as I felt someone wrap their arms around me hugging me. "It's okay" Denki said rubbing my back comfortingly. I sobbed into him. I had a lot of nightmares about what Kacchan did to me as a kid but, it never bothered me like this. 

I guess I tuned myself out because I didn't realize I was venting to him about what he did until the time I finished. "I'm so sorry that he did this to you." He said pulling out of the hug and wiping my tears. "Please don't tell anyone I don't want him to get in trouble." I said shakily. "I won't, trans bond promise!"

 He said with one hand in the air and the other on his heart. We both started laughing. He kept making jokes trying to cheer me up. Eventually we started talking about random things until I fell asleep. 

I woke up the next day and looked over to see Denki passed out at the end of my bed. I laughed but, then looked at the time. "Shit we are late! Denki get up!" I yelled hopping out of the bed and shaking him. "Wha-Huh?" He said confused. "We are late for class come on!" I yelled running to my dresser pulling out my binder and uniform slipping everything on. Denki did the same then we both put on our shoes and grabbed our bags running out. We ran to class and opened the door. "You're late." Dad said I walked over to him and explained what happened whispering. "Okay, go sit down." He said.