Getting Help

Hey loves! Reminder, if you are struggling with mental health, talk to someone. Don't just bottle it up, I did that and it helps no on in the end my loves! <3 

3rd POV

Izuku woke up and rubbed his eyes looking around seeing as he was in his room. 'How did I get in here?' He wondered to himself as he got up and a certain two little black cats tripped him. "Lucifer, and Binx what are you two up too?" He asked giggling as they rubbed all over him, he smiled as kissed them both on the head as he got up.

He walked into the bathroom and got ready for the day. As it was a Saturday, they did not have school today. Just then a knock on the door interrupted Izuku's thinking. "Come in!" Izuku yelled from his bathroom, his morning voice made it very obvious that he had just woken up. "Hey Iz, we made an appointment for you today." Aizawa said walking in and leaning on the door frame. "For where...?" Izuku asked afraid to be put into a mental hospital. "Just a doctor nothing scary bud, I promise." Aizawa said, instantly calming Izuku. 

Time skip

They pulled up to the doctor's office and Izuku took a deep breath. "Dad?" He looked over at Aizawa. "Hm?" His dad responded. "I'm scared... What if they try to send me away?" Izuku asked as he fidgeted with the bottom of his shirt. He was wearing short sleeves, as he had just woken up when they decided to leave. "Do you want my jacket?" Aizawa offered, noticing this. Izuku nodded and Aizawa reached his hand to behind their seats and pulled out his jacket, handing it to Izuku.

Izuku put on the jacket, as his bandage was showing just seconds ago which make him nervous. Izuku loved wearing both of his dads' clothes, the clothes smelled like them, and it calmed him. "Ready?" Aizawa asked with his hand on the lever to open his car door. Izuku nodded softly and they both got out of the car, walking inside. Aizawa checked in as he had called yesterday scheduling an appointment. They sat down and waited for Izuku's name to be called.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, the door opened and Izuku's name was called. They both walked in with the nurse as she evaluated Izuku, taking his vitals, and showing them to the room to wait for the actual doctor. After another 5 minutes, the doctor walked in. "I see this is a mental health appointment?" She asked, sitting down on the rolling chair.

Izuku nodded, "What's going on dear?" She asked him, as he began to explain everything that has been going on in his head. "I see, I also see here that you are a trans male?" She asked, very respectively, she was rather tall for a girl and had long brown hair, along with blue eyes. She had sort of a manly build but, you could tell she was female. Izuku spaced out thinking about these things. "Yes." Aizawa answered for him, snapping Izuku back out of his thoughts.

 "Alright, and you're still taking your testosterone?" She asked for a final question. "Yes, ma'am" Izuku replied, fidgeting with his dad's sweater sleeves. "Alrighty, so I have everything filled out, now I think what we are going to do is start you on Lithium, it helps with bipolar but, I think this is what you need. The reason I asked if you are still taking T is because I needed to look up a medicine that will not affect that. (I've been on a variety of meds; I do not know how all this works though so just go with is please my loves!) Izuku took a breath of relief seeing as this will not affect him being on T. 

Hello loves! I've been gone a bit. I've been dealing with some issues myself with body dysphoria and depressive episodes but I'm working on this book, finally!