Happy Valentines (late update)

3rd POV

Izuku woke up to his alarm, quickly turning it off as to not wake up the baby or Todoroki. He silently walked over to the crib to see Katsuo was already awake. She was silent, reaching her arms out for Izuku, who picked her up, changed her, fed her and walked downstairs to the kitchen with her. She was a very silent baby for being 7 months old. He sat her in her highchair and began preparing breakfast for everyone. He made pancakes, mixing in pink food coloring and sprinkles along with a few chocolate chips. Then he cut them into hearts, adding whipped cream and cut up strawberries to the top. 

After he made that he prepared strawberry milk and set everything at the table. Bakugou was the first to come downstairs. "Jesus Christ Zuzu, you made a feast" he said laughing. "You usually cook so I figured I'd set an alarm, so I could wake up earlier than you and make everyone Valentines Day breakfast. You always cook and I decided you needed a break for once." Izuku said with a smile handing Bakugou the milk and food. "Thank you, Zu, and good morning to my beautiful niece." Bakugou smiled tickling Katsuo. "Dabi awake?" Izuku said with a smug smile. Bakugou turned pink.

"H-He will be down here soon... and I ought' to smack you for that shit!" He said laughing. Izuku always knew how to embarrass Bakugou, but he only did it in the safeness of just the two of them. Dabi walked in and groaned at the scent of the pancakes. "Now that smells so fucking good." He said grabbing the food from Izuku and scarfing it down. "Thank you" Dabi said with his mouth full. Izuku giggled. "My mom always said to never talk with food in your mouth, now I understand." The three of them laughed amongst themselves as everyone started to come downstairs. Not everyone knew it was Izuku who made the food, so everyone thanked Bakugou, who told them it was actually Izuku who made it. 

Todoroki was the last person to come into the kitchen. "Good morning, Love." He said kissing Izuku on the forehead and giving him a long loving hug. Izuku gave him his food and milk and Todoroki sat down after saying good morning to Katsuo. Izuku had already ate as he was preparing everyone else's food so he picked up Katsuo and sat in between Bakugou and Todoroki. Bakugou was talking to Dabi and Izuku was playing with Katsuo and talking to Todoroki. 

427 words.

Sorry it's short I just wanted to give a little valentines update. Love you all!